tens

May 11, 2017
Considering how this ended, I'm very curious to see where they go with this. If i recall correctly the dev said that Summer with Mia 2 will take place some time in future so pregnant Mia, divorced parents with MC in full relation with mom would be super interesting, cuck dad would also be very fun, staying at home and watching son fucking mom all over the place.

In any case, taking into account how the updates of this game were developed, my guess is the first update will not have any Mia-MC sex, just an emotional reunion and that is it, but then again any update is very welcome

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Considering how this ended, I'm very curious to see where they go with this. If i recall correctly the dev said that Summer with Mia 2 will take place some time in future so pregnant Mia, divorced parents with MC in full relation with mom would be super interesting, cuck dad would also be very fun, staying at home and watching son fucking mom all over the place.

In any case, taking into account how the updates of this game were developed, my guess is the first update will not have any Mia-MC sex, just an emotional reunion and that is it, but then again any update is very welcome
What? No MC-mia sex on the first update? Just a reunion emotional? I think there is sex

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes