randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok a few questions the incest is basically naming them sis mom and dad right?, Ive downloaded the add thing it goes into the game folder right?, should I make Mia clean after the party or not? and should I get Tatjanas hj/bj?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok a few questions the incest is basically naming them sis mom and dad right?, Ive downloaded the add thing it goes into the game folder right?, should I make Mia clean after the party or not? and should I get Tatjanas hj/bj?
incest: mia is sister, hot milf is mommy, dumbass older guy is daddy, mc is mia's brother and mia is mc's sister, mia is hot milf's and dumbass guy's daughter and mc is their son.

that add thing goes to summer with mia\game folder

her party so she cleans it (otherwise mommy dearest and daddy dumbest find about party).

tatjana who? anyways up to you since there aren't consequences if fucks every1.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
incest: mia is sister, hot milf is mommy, dumbass older guy is daddy, mc is mia's brother and mia is mc's sister, mia is hot milf's and dumbass guy's daughter and mc is their son.

that add thing goes to summer with mia\game folder

her party so she cleans it (otherwise mommy dearest and daddy dumbest find about party).

tatjana who? anyways up to you since there aren't consequences if fucks every1.
tatjana is the black girl you met in the shop also thanks for the answers

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
ok last question I have ntr off should I tease the dad with mia or not?
You can if you'd like, it doesn't lead to any sex. During the picnic, she'll just flash her pussy and hug him. In her room she can take it as far as getting undressed and letting him feel her boobs and butt. But those choices don't become variables or anything that lead to the Dad fucking Mia.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im sorry I know I said last question but should I spy on the mother or walk into the room? cause last one make her kinda angry also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Im sorry I know I said last question but should I spy on the mother or walk into the room? cause last one make her kinda angry also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spying on her will give you a masturbation scene with the mom (I believe)

You could go either way, Her taking everything off will just extend the stripping scene.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Ghakeem

Sep 10, 2018
Out of all the games I played so far this games ending was the best, no sh@t I almost cried when I saw what happened at the end. I just hope when part 2 is completed he confesses his feelings to mia, I hope gladly

Reactions: drooopy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Out of all the games I played so far this games ending was the best, no sh@t I almost cried when I saw what happened at the end. I just hope when part 2 is completed he confesses his feelings to mia, I hope gladly
they already did.

buff

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to disable transitions? The dev did a thing you see in a lot of new RenPy developers-- he massively overused slow transitions, and then disabled the "skip transitions" option because he was so proud of the timewasters. I normally don't like to do that because in some games (like LiL) there is important content in the transitions, but I doubt this is that kind of game...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to disable transitions? The dev did a thing you see in a lot of new RenPy developers-- he massively overused slow transitions, and then disabled the "skip transitions" option because he was so proud of the timewasters. I normally don't like to do that because in some games (like LiL) there is important content in the transitions, but I doubt this is that kind of game...
don't think so but you can ask help on general troubleshooting.

Reactions: buff
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes