Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So is NTR forced on you? "This game involves sharing of the main love interest as part of the plot."

That's what the OP says

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So is NTR forced on you? "This game involves sharing of the main love interest as part of the plot."

That's what the OP says
if I remember correctly at one point

Mia can give her father a striptease, a lap dance, doesn't feel like real sex, with you present, but you can stop it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

That's what the OP says
not forced, you can set ntr off and be safe, just don't look extra scenes then.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
not forced, you can set ntr off and be safe, just don't look extra scenes then.
If I turn off ntr does that change the storyline? I mean if I don't turn off ntr can I still stop
her father a striptease, a lap dance
?

I mean is Mia that type of a girl? I kinda prefer romantic stories, so if I can stop Mia from doing all those, that would be best.
I mean will Mia truly love MC or just.. ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If I turn off ntr does that change the storyline? I mean if I don't turn off ntr can I still stop

?

I mean is Mia that type of a girl? I kinda prefer romantic stories, so if I can stop Mia from doing all those, that would be best.
I mean will Mia truly love MC or just.. ?
if you are interested in a romantic story this game is not for you

the story between the MC and his sister starts with basically 2 rapes, and the story with his mother starts by taking advantage of her mental/health problems

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
if you are interested in a romantic story this game is not for you

the story between the MC and his sister starts with basically 2 rapes, and the story with his mother starts by taking advantage of her mental/health problems
Tbh that's pretty normal for adult games. But I have been playing for a few hours now and its clear that this game is overall very focused on the MC's relationship with Mia and while not a typical romance it seems they care for each other

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tbh that's pretty normal for adult games. But I have been playing for a few hours now and its clear that this game is overall very focused on the MC's relationship with Mia and while not a typical romance it seems they care for each other
there are games that focus more on the romantic aspect, in this game there is very little of romance

mine was not a moral judgment but simply a content judgment

Reactions: FlyinginTime

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Thanks guys for replying, I think this game is not for me. These rape stuff and blackmailing to have sex is not my thing. (I was kinda upset playing Haley's Story, but that molester teacher was dead anyways, but if I am the one blackmailing then it's definitely a 'no'.)
Thanks anyways.:)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks guys for replying, I think this game is not for me. These rape stuff and blackmailing to have sex is not my thing. (I was kinda upset playing Haley's Story, but that molester teacher was dead anyways, but if I am the one blackmailing then it's definitely a 'no'.)
Thanks anyways.:)
no rape, mia agrees to do it due minor blackmailing (it happens only once) done by mc's friend sam (with help of mc) and later mia gets her revenge.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
no rape, mia agrees to do it due minor blackmailing (it happens only once) done by mc's friend sam (with help of mc) and later mia gets her revenge.
When Mc has sex with Mia bound and blindfolded, convinced she is having sex with her boyfriend, that's not rape either?

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc isn't forcing her just taking advantage of opportunity.

besides it's all part of plot so talk to inceton.

3.50 star(s) 142 Votes