Mr.Anime

Oct 19, 2021
Hi,
I have played till the part in act 3 where Mia starts feeling weird about the MC. The negative ending I already know about and I just dont want to play to it but am still curious how it reaches the ending. Can anyone please give me a description of what's going to happen next?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hi,
I have played till the part in act 3 where Mia starts feeling weird about the MC. The negative ending I already know about and I just dont want to play to it but am still curious how it reaches the ending. Can anyone please give me a description of what's going to happen next?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,
feelings and sad ending and to be continued in swm2.

Reactions: Mr.Anime

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? I got the passwords to stop the ads but when the screen pops up I click on it and it just takes me to a web page that doesn't load. So there is nowhere for me to put in the passwords to stop them.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes