GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Summer with Mia [Final Content Update] [Inceton]

Original Size: 3.17 GB
Compressed Size: 696 MB

Win/Linux: - - -
all links are down, could you make new mirrors, or better yet, add new one to OP?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
bro, the writing and story go to shit in act 3... like if I were a patron I'd have been pissed af for supporting it. and fuck Emma.
Sadly I agree, initially I liked Emma, but she came across as the antagonist (whether or not this story needed one) and she went downhill character wise after joining in torturing the MC with Mia and their subsequent lewd scenes, which were fantastic!

I understand the Dev having a story he wanted to tell, and the lack of meaningful choices, but it still would have been nice for Mia to at least tell the MC why she was punishing him, so there wouldn't be this vicious cycle of them trying to out-punish each other. I would have told Emma to go fuck herself right after the first video session and especially after the shit she pulled at dinner with the family. She kinda inadvertently proved the 'Mom" right in her bias against her for displaying the exact same behavior and bad influence on Mia, not to mention her attempted seduction of the 'Dad'.

The other part that had me disappointed was during Mia's initial striptease at the club, I chose not for her to get naked, so I hated seeing her go full nude leading up to the night before her public sex show. Yes, I get it, her and Emma wanted to drive up the interest in the crowd so maybe this was the easier way to achieve that, but I still hated it and hated how despite unlikeable the MC is for large portions of the VN, he just went along with the public sex show without putting up a fight like he did initially when Emma was making her demands.

Again, I realize in order for certain plot lines to develop, maybe this had to happen, but I would have preferred Mom to show up to the club and not have to see her daughter getting fucked in front of a group of strangers. The only silver lining I saw, was despite how much of a pussy the dad was in doing whatever Emma commanded him to do, he finally showed he had a backbone and refused to have sex with Mia, who experienced her own epiphany and realized her feelings for the MC were much stronger than she ever imagined and caused her to change her mind.

I hesitated from playing this game ever since I read about the bittersweet ending between Mia and the MC, but I can honestly say, the Mom really has saved Act 3 for me and made it worth playing. That said, seeing how both Mia and the MC act selfishly towards each other, I'm not surprised things end the way they do between them. I just hope the 2 years that take place in between this game and the sequel really develops the MC and Mia's characters' growth.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well yea emma could been different but then we wouldn't have seen mia punching her etc.
That and her reaction when the MC confronted her the final time truly showed how irredeemable she was and strangely enough Sam was correct about her being a sociopath. It's amazing how such an attractive looking character comes off initially very positive compared to who she really was revealed to be, and I only wish we got to see her getting tortured by Mom. :devilish:

For those who played SwM-2, is there a prologue that explains what happened at the end of this game? As emotionally draining of an ending this had, I would have liked to know how things ended with Mom since it's kind of left open her wanting to keep her affair with the MC, while possibly reconciling with her husband...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For those who played SwM-2, is there a prologue that explains what happened at the end of this game? As emotionally draining of an ending this had, I would have liked to know how things ended with Mom since it's kind of left open her wanting to keep her affair with the MC, while possibly reconciling with her husband...
well bit on prologue and bit later on flashback (some time after end of swm1 but before prologue of swm2) so player gets somewhat full pic what happened between swm1 and swm2 (post prologue).

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well bit on prologue and bit later on flashback (some time after end of swm1 but before prologue of swm2) so player gets somewhat full pic what happened between swm1 and swm2 (post prologue).
Thanks! I'll check it out, as now I'm invested enough in the story to find out how things continued/ended with Mom since neither her or Dad ever found out about the MC + Mia/Mom + MC/ or Dad + Emma.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks! I'll check it out, as now I'm invested enough in the story to find out how things continued/ended with Mom since neither her or Dad ever found out about the MC + Mia/Mom + MC/ or Dad + Emma.
what happened to emma is atm only hearsay (from mc's mouth to mia's ears) with various options (which is best no idea). daddy is just mentioned (him being on 2nd honeymoon with wifey).

• Thinking Face

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
what happened to emma is atm only hearsay (from mc's mouth to mia's ears) with various options (which is best no idea). daddy is just mentioned (him being on 2nd honeymoon with wifey).
Wow, so does that mean Mom and MC broke up?! I know when SwM2 starts MC has a girlfriend, and it kind of sucks it took Mom going off her meds to even consider hooking up with the MC, but I still liked them together, even if it would never work out as long as Dad was still in the picture. Now I really need to start SwM2! :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow, so does that mean Mom and MC broke up?! I know when SwM2 starts MC has a girlfriend, and it kind of sucks it took Mom going off her meds to even consider hooking up with the MC, but I still liked them together, even if it would never work out as long as Dad was still in the picture. Now I really need to start SwM2! :unsure:
lol

at this rate with all of your questions you have found out most of game.

• Haha

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No worries man! Just curious only since I literally just finished this yesterday and had some unanswered questions based on the lack of any real comprehensive epilogue. I get that's where the next game comes in, and rest assured after taking a brief break from this story, I plan to pickup and start the sequel soon, if not by this weekend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No worries man! Just curious only since I literally just finished this yesterday and had some unanswered questions based on the lack of any real comprehensive epilogue. I get that's where the next game comes in, and rest assured after taking a brief break from this story, I plan to pickup and start the sequel soon, if not by this weekend.
have fun

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
This piece of shit MC makes me sick. He probably deserves his mom, the lying whore (even though he had to get her off meds so he could fuck her) he cucked his own dad and is on the brink of destroying his own family just for the kick of it.

He's manipulative, deceiving, conniving and blackmailer. Just the lowest human being possible and OFC he's blessed with a monster dong because it's the only way girls put up with his BS. These traits also apply for EOL's MC but it's not as damming as the girls there are not as naive as Mia and don't seem care for him much.

Haven't gotten to the ending bc I can't take too much of this crap at a time but reading what happens makes perfect sense. I can't believe someone can say they're heartbroken to see it, like there's any kind of plot here other than to exasperate the likes of me. He deserves to suffer hell but OFC he's back on the next game and now with more girls to fuck than ever, smh.

At least inceton had the decency to hide this scumbag's face so we never get to see his arrogant mug.

EDIT: I realize I am a dumbass so I started skipping and surprise! the dad likes being cucked! What's the point of this character anyway? Just so his bitch wife and turd of a son can leech of him? Just kill him like in every incest game and save me the pain of watching this moron be castrated by his own family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I feel ya, I hated him too (by the way stay away from Sinful Delicacies-similar protag) but I will admit he's done a complete 180 in the sequel, SwM2. It's surprising a difference 2 years (in game) makes as he's vastly matured to where his former personality is pretty much gone and replaced with a thoughtful, regretful and much more mature guy. All in all, SwM2 is a lot more what I had hoped the first game would be in terms of MC.

Reactions: michelita
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes