Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Couple of things to say about this game, that werent said in my review, that got rage deleted by someone:
1)Without NTR this game is short, more senseless (if thats even possible) and boring as hell and 0 rewarding, so i understand why i was so mad the first time i played with with NTR disabled.
2)After the revenge for the anal stuff, the game went down in quality, and went up in senseless plotholed drama, cockblocks, blueballling and major plotholes.
3) Side stories suck, but i guess they must pay well, despite the fact that the quality is even lower then the worst from Act III, which includes stuf in low resolution, and a lot less of those animations everyone is praising so much.
4) Suspension of disbelief was already on the verge of collapsing but... cmon! How can you not recognize a 60cms cock? Do you happen to know that many that you cant tell? Even the father, who said he was paying attention to the mother got like 6 specific details about the MC, cause thats what a dude does, picking tiny details of a mans naked body when a woman is naked next to him......... Yeah, gotta admit this guy is the best writer ever:FacePalm:

ACT III is a masked marketing maneuver, to set things up for a second part of a franchise, that he himself destroyed, on purpose, to later ,i expect, get back to its original level as a new product, a new product behind another couple of paywalls of course. Genius. The actual game could use that "geniusness" to be, you know, decent.

Tha's all for my rant today. Happy fap!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well each on their own but i played ntr off and got nice amount of content (less than in lwm but still enuf).

ploomfghn

Aug 12, 2017
The choices we are given at the beginning of the game, what should we put?
We put our name but then?
I don't understand, can someone help me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The choices we are given at the beginning of the game, what should we put?
We put our name but then?
I don't understand, can someone help me?
mc's name, what mia is to mc, what mc is to her, what are those older ppls, their relationships to mc and mia.

incest version: mia is mc's sister and mc is her brother, older woman is mommy and guy is daddy (or mother and father or mom and dad), mc is their son and mia is their daughter.

non-incest: mc is mia's roommate (or something like that) and mia is mc's roommate (or see previous), older couple is landlady and landlord, mc and mia are their tenants.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone tell me about the ntr. Is it avoidable? And with whom?
very little, mia bjs mc's friend and her daddy and also has sex with mc's friend's sister. you can turn ntr off.

on extra scenes has more ntr.

ploomfghn

Aug 12, 2017
mc's name, what mia is to mc, what mc is to her, what are those older ppls, their relationships to mc and mia.

incest version: mia is mc's sister and mc is her brother, older woman is mommy and guy is daddy (or mother and father or mom and dad), mc is their son and mia is their daughter.

non-incest: mc is mia's roommate (or something like that) and mia is mc's roommate (or see previous), older couple is landlady and landlord, mc and mia are their tenants.
Thank you :)

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes