cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with ntr off there's 1 unavoidable sharing scene since it's important for plot and then there's only 1 other ntr scene (outside extra scenes).

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
with ntr off there's 1 unavoidable sharing scene since it's important for plot and then there's only 1 other ntr scene (outside extra scenes).
Which scenes do you mean? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but none of the blowjobs happen if you have NTR off and neither does the handjob with the dad on the stage. I might be forgetting something, idk.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which scenes do you mean? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but none of the blowjobs happen if you have NTR off and neither does the handjob with the dad on the stage. I might be forgetting something, idk.
mc fucking mia's ass while she blows sam (she doesn't know that at that time) in swimming pools locker is something which ntr off doesn't remove. mia bjing daddy isn't shown with ntr off.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
mc fucking mia's ass while she blows sam (she doesn't know that at that time) in swimming pools locker is something which ntr off doesn't remove. mia bjing daddy isn't shown with ntr off.
I just went back to check and Sam just leaves after suggesting anal, so there's no blowjob in that scene if you have NTR off.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know the Daz assets used to make the female characters in this game? Particularly Mia, but I would also love to recreate Emma and the Mother, even the woman who blows you in act 1 if possible. I tried finding a fanart thread for this game but I don't think it exists. I'd love to recreate the characters since it's a hobby of mine, but I can't without knowing what I need to work with. Help would be greatly appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know the Daz assets used to make the female characters in this game? Particularly Mia, but I would also love to recreate Emma and the Mother, even the woman who blows you in act 1 if possible. I tried finding a fanart thread for this game but I don't think it exists. I'd love to recreate the characters since it's a hobby of mine, but I can't without knowing what I need to work with. Help would be greatly appreciated.
try your luck here https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-requests.96/

TuanHoang

Apr 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "cxx, post: 6448971, member: 291784"]
mà không nghĩ rằng cảnh đó là trong swm1.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Well, I don't need to finish it anymore. thank you bro

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes