loikl

Feb 14, 2018
not that it's been explained and debated few times.

mia giving bj to sam and daddy and doc dildoing mia can be seen as ntr (and what's on extra scenes is quite ntrish).
Interesting, those scenes are seen from Mia's perspective or is it the MC spying on Mia?

Also this is more Share (the MC knows that mia does it with others but it is not a big problem) or is it really ntr where the MC suffers from this?

I'm sorry, I know this has already been discussed a lot but I wanted to wait until this was 100% finished to know what to expect really, I'm not a big fan of ntr (but I respect who is), so I want to know if it's still "removing" or avoiding this still has enough enjoyable content.

Note: Possible "extra" scenes don't matter to me as they are just that.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Interesting, those scenes are seen from Mia's perspective or is it the MC spying on Mia?

Also this is more Share (the MC knows that mia does it with others but it is not a big problem) or is it really ntr where the MC suffers from this?
most scenes are seen from 3rd person pov.

mia doesn't fuck others (besides on extras) after he dumped her loser bf besides lesbian sex, mc fucks pretty much everything that is female and moves.

still no ntr.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
most scenes are seen from 3rd person pov.

mia doesn't fuck others (besides on extras) after he dumped her loser bf besides lesbian sex, mc fucks pretty much everything that is female and moves.

still no ntr.
We are talking about season 1 right?

That is to say, from what I knew Mia had a threesome on a boat and had sex with a black man, but I don't know the context very well or if the MC is dissatisfied with this or rather is involved.

From what I know in 2 there is still nothing but in 1 I think they mentioned something like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We are talking about season 1 right?

That is to say, from what I knew Mia had a threesome on a boat and had sex with a black man, but I don't know the context very well or if the MC is dissatisfied with this or rather is involved.

From what I know in 2 there is still nothing but in 1 I think they mentioned something like that.
yes season 1.

yes she had sex with black guy and 3some on boat and gangbang after delivery BUT those scenes are on extras not in story.

so again no ntr.

Reactions: tbz1983 and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
yes season 1.

yes she had sex with black guy and 3some on boat and gangbang after delivery BUT those scenes are on extras not in story.

so again no ntr.
Thanks that's what I wanted to know, as extras I don't mind and it can be enjoyable.

Jul 21, 2020
Random question, had a quick look on some alternate download sites, and found two pictures of scenes with Mia that I definitely do not recall on any kind of playthrough (I have a feeling there was supposed to be a bit more of those dreaded three letters), does anyone know if there is a version of the game where these CGs are viewable, tried downloading from the sites, but where DMCA'd. Much appreciated in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Random question, had a quick look on some alternate download sites, and found two pictures of scenes with Mia that I definitely do not recall on any kind of playthrough (I have a feeling there was supposed to be a bit more of those dreaded three letters), does anyone know if there is a version of the game where these CGs are viewable, tried downloading from the sites, but where DMCA'd. Much appreciated in advance.
those are in extras not in main game. if you want to see those in main game then you have to play rpgm version.

Reactions: Metropolitan100
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes