kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
hey guys can anyone help me ? i finished the full renpy version of summer with mia but didn't see any gangbang scene of mia ;/ which version i have to download to see that one scene ?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
hey guys can anyone help me ? i finished the full renpy version of summer with mia but didn't see any gangbang scene of mia ;/ which version i have to download to see that one scene ?
That's one of the side quest of Living With Mia act 1 to 3. This one is in the act 3. This is the RPG version of LWM1

Reactions: kissloveD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on main menu there are extra/sidestories link, click it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This pic is from the gang bang with drug dealers. Tis side story is no more in SWM 1. It's only in LWM 1 to 3
Here SWM 1 screen

screenshot0007.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
better watch full scene and hope that lwm doesn't crash.
You overtook me before I erased my bullshit :D
Yeah, I agree with you, but the worst part is that I completely mixed things up. UnRen is for Ren'Py game, not RPG. There are other tools for RPG.
Sometimes I can't stand myself anymore :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
:ROFLMAO: By the hell
Well, one more reason, then. I think I exceeded my bullshit quota today, and earlier than usual. It must to be the heat or something. I have to give my girlfriend a present, just for the courage she has to put up with me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
:ROFLMAO: By the hell
Well, one more reason, then. I think I exceeded my bullshit quota today, and earlier than usual. It must to be the heat or something. I have to give my girlfriend a present, just for the courage she has to put up with me.
better forget f95 for a week.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes