Mar 26, 2022
Bought this game on Steam, but after hour of playtime I'm already sick of that dumb MC with abnormal libido. That psycho could put his dick in everything what has hole. It does get better later or should I give up on this and request refund?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bought this game on Steam, but after hour of playtime I'm already sick of that dumb MC with abnormal libido. That psycho could put his dick in everything what has hole. It does get better later or should I give up on this and request refund?
well he does put his dick in any female hole but there is story too. ignore libido, all avns have same thing, mc can fuck 1 girl and 30 mins later is ready to fuck another etc.

dunno at what point of game you are but i'd recommend playing but maybe this is too silly for you.

Reactions: crymina
Jun 8, 2022
I've tried to download this multiple times the same as I do for every game. I extract it with 7Zip and go to play but keep having an install box pop up that does nothing. What am I missing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've tried to download this multiple times the same as I do for every game. I extract it with 7Zip and go to play but keep having an install box pop up that does nothing. What am I missing?
i just dl'd this and played until mc got his hand burnt and no any install box so screenshot would help. it could be webm codecs.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is the NTR or sharing optional?
you can completely avoid the scene where the father attends Mia's show (no sex anyway)

on the other hand, you cannot avoid either the neighbor girl's kinky games with your mother and sister, or her (who is not really loved by MC, though) having sex with her brother

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mia doesn't have sex with others than her brother and emma except on extras. emma doing things with siblings mommy isn't ntr, mc having sex with mommy is cucking.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes