felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well mia doesn't have sex with others than her brother and emma except on extras. emma doing things with siblings mommy isn't ntr, mc having sex with mommy is cucking.
There is nothing strictly NTR, but I have found that the definition is very flexible here, so I prefer to explain what happens and leave it open to interpretation

lpc321

Sep 4, 2022
It's a great game! I've never felt so angry at all the characters in a game as I do now, but in a fun way. The story is very good and reaches a wonderful climax. However, I didn't like the ending. I was expecting the scene where everyone in the family would know everything at the same time, I thought it was a bit of a low end. I liked the story more than Lust Theory, even though LT is a better produced game. The first LT has an amazing story and ends at the right moment in the story, but in the second everything was a little fast-paced and meaningless. I don't know if it's the need to keep a plot open to continue the next session ($$$). I hope they do a good job with the second Summer with Mia. Sorry for my google translator english.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's a great game! I've never felt so angry at all the characters in a game as I do now, but in a fun way. The story is very good and reaches a wonderful climax. However, I didn't like the ending. I was expecting the scene where everyone in the family would know everything at the same time, I thought it was a bit of a low end. I liked the story more than Lust Theory, even though LT is a better produced game. The first LT has an amazing story and ends at the right moment in the story, but in the second everything was a little fast-paced and meaningless. I don't know if it's the need to keep a plot open to continue the next session ($$$). I hope they do a good job with the second Summer with Mia. Sorry for my google translator english.
family harem wasn't in plans never so no 3some with mia+mommy+mc.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
well most sharing happens on extras (scenes from lwm) and on maingame it's mostly mff and same with ntr and ntr is avoidable.
lwm?
Are these extras integrated into the game or can I avoid them?

Last edited:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
The peoblem with being "avoidable" is, that most devs are not able to create the non ntr path in a way that it's not obvious where content was left out. In most games these gaps and work arounds jump into your face in a way that ruins the game anyway...
The fact that at multiple points the dev screwed up the dialog so that ntr dialog is shown in the non ntr route is not helping.
Also, why do I still get choices for Mia to tease her dad after I already disabled ntr at the very beginning? Get these choices out of my sight please.

In the end I cannot recommend anyone to play this game if he (or she) is not into ntr/sharing. The avoidability is a joke.

PS: Why do I even get the choice for Mia to not completely undress at the strip club on her first night there if she gets all naked on her second night anyway no matter what I pick? What a useless choice.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes