Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is a way to change the relationship once start the game? I have written an "attribute" in a bad way and i want to correct it… in Echoes of Lust there is a way to change them in the settings menu, but here not...

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Final Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a way to fast forward and skip text, or a gallery for the scenes
press ctrl for skipping. no gallery besides watching pics etc in game folder.

When did Sam fuck Mia? I completely forgot, what act was it?
it was in act 3 rpgm version when mc, mia, sam and emma were in hotel room (sidequest started when mia and emma found dbldildo from mc's room).

the first game really make me turn off,should change that title to Living with WHORE instead.Thank you for wasting my time;)
with whom she fucked or didn't fuck depended on your choices aka if you did those OPTIONAL sidequests or not. bdon't let the door hit you on your way out.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
There is a way to change the relationship once start the game? I have written an "attribute" in a bad way and i want to correct it… in Echoes of Lust there is a way to change them in the settings menu, but here not...
Not that I'm aware of...plus I noticed some attributes get spelled incorrectly throughout the game. "son" becomes sthing like "[s?n?]".

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
The Sandbox TAG is an ironic TAG? For me this game is exactly the opposite to a Sandbox game.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
with whom she fucked or didn't fuck depended on your choices aka if you did those OPTIONAL sidequests or not. bdon't let the door hit you on your way out.
tell me how many guys she fuck again.:KEK:from the quest of course.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The Sandbox TAG is an ironic TAG? For me this game is exactly the opposite to a Sandbox game.
technically at the very beginning of the game you can go through parts of the house, but you are right, all in all this is not in any way a sandbox game. The remake seems to have started out as a sandbox, but that feature was quickly abandoned, and perhaps kept for some exceptional moments in the game.

Reactions: Triple OG

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First off, love the game It's really enjoyable and I can't wait for more. it was a big suprise to find this game cause I didn't know the dev had any more games other then echoes of lust on renpy so this was a happy surprise. I just have one quick question , how many acts will this game have or do we not know?
We know for 4 Acts.This month should be out second part of Act 3.After that we will get EOL ep.9,and maybe later in the spring Mia Act 4 update 1

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
First off, love the game It's really enjoyable and I can't wait for more. it was a big suprise to find this game cause I didn't know the dev had any more games other then echoes of lust on renpy so this was a happy surprise. I just have one quick question , how many acts will this game have or do we not know?
There were 3 acts in the original RPGM and this game is remaking all of them. Acts 1 and 2 have been and Act 3 has been split into 2 parts due to the number of renders that it has as a result of this remake, with part 1 being the most recent update, and then there will be an Act 4 that will conclude the story.

DarthRe7an

Apr 13, 2018
I was really disappointed with the way the RPGM version was ended. If the are going to make a 4th act on RenPy to finish the store that gives me hope. It's kind of a shame that they got to ambitious and were working on 3 games at the same time and ended up giving one away to another dev who more or less gave up on it. I personally like Corrupting Jennifer. But out of all their games the Mia Series has been my Favorite.

Reactions: Manifold

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
rpgm or renpy? 1st she fucks ~6 guys besides mc and dog and 2nd so far 1.
You must be playing naughtier version than me.She never go all the way with the dog on my version.
she did in rpgm version before patreon shitted up and banned incest and bestiality, there are links (posted by me) where you can dl version where dog does mia.
You miss this
She never go all the way with the dog
Are you sure?
I played this game from the beginning but i can't remember a scene where she goes all the way with the dog (Vaginal penetration).. however there was few scenes where dog licks out mia's pussy
The most she did was a blowjob.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You must be playing naughtier version than me.She never go all the way with the dog on my version.
she did in rpgm version before patreon shitted up and banned incest and bestiality, there are links (posted by me) where you can dl version where dog does mia.

DarthRe7an

Apr 13, 2018
What version was that in? I've been a Patreon supporter since the first Living with Mia was being worked on and I never saw any of that content. Not calling you a liar, I might have missed that update with the dog. But yes in the original RPGM version she banged at least 2 other guys that I can recall. One was a side quest on the PC for her being a Cam girl. If you still have the link it be interesting to see that version compared to the heavily edited version due to Patreon crack down.

Reactions: Valronn
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes