cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I may be wrong, but I don't think its about pregnancy, at least I hope not, it doesn't fit with the spirit of the game, which until the end of Act 3 did not indulge in these kind of depressing headaches. My guess , or perhaps my wishful thinking, tells me that her departure is above all an excuse to bring in a hot auntie (where she leaves the house to work for) in the harem. At least I hope so.
after 1st time she started to eat pills so yea.

THERE IS SAME CONTENT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE RPG AND RENPY VERSION?
no need to yell and main story is same, sidequests got removed on renpy version.

Reactions: Manifold

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
back when he started making the game in rpg maker i was a patron and i post the day she takes the morning after pill was past 24 hours because she forgot to take it but i haven't seen him reference it aver seance then and he never confirmed or denied she got pregnant or not

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
back when he started making the game in rpg maker i was a patron and i post the day she takes the morning after pill was past 24 hours because she forgot to take it but i haven't seen him reference it aver seance then and he never confirmed or denied she got pregnant or not
Past 24 hours? o_O

Dude...it can work up to 5 days later. .

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
so am i right in thinking that act 3 part 2 will be 3x the size of part one? When offering a single release or breaking it into 2 Inceton stated that Act 3 was 4000 renders big yet part 1 was a little under a 1000.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
so am i right in thinking that act 3 part 2 will be 3x the size of part one? When offering a single release or breaking it into 2 Inceton stated that Act 3 was 4000 renders big yet part 1 was a little under a 1000.
from what I remember from the rpgm version, yeah there is still quite a lot to see, the whole "romance" with mommy (which is a substantial part of the third Act) has not yet begun.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
thats lame should have made her pregnant and spin it as if it was her bf until the end
Yeah, I’m sure that twist would have really bowled people over. No way at all they’d figure it out within the first five seconds the kid is introduced. Which thank god for that, because how frustrating would it be to spend an entire game waiting for the MC, who we‘re supposed to be playing as, to finally learn of this shocking “revelation”, that even your grandmothers dead aunt saw coming.

In other words, it sounds like a great idea. You should try making a game like that. ;)

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah, I’m sure that twist would have really bowled people over. No way at all they’d figure it out within the first five seconds the kid is introduced. Which thank god for that, because how frustrating would it be to spend an entire game waiting for the MC, who we‘re supposed to be playing as, to finally learn of this shocking “revelation”, that even your grandmothers dead aunt saw coming.

In other words, it sounds like a great idea. You should try making a game like that. ;)
I would love to make games but i dont know enough about how to let alone have time i barely have enough time to play them im a truck driver full time so i have 14 hour work days 14 days 2 days off so ya if some one wants to help me make it would be nice but i cant on my own

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
It was promised for February but they've had an issue with their animator, should hopefully be next couple of weeks max you would have thought.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes