Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
IncetonGames I just played all three act of summer with mia (RPGM version) and i :love:loved:love: it,bravo sir(y)(y) great game and i loved how it ended leaving you want more.
Two questions:
1-Is act 4 that you are developing the continue of the story?
2-I know you don't give date but can you vaguely say when act 4 would be released (like in 1 months or 2 moths or ..)?

Reactions: Manifold

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IncetonGames I just played all three act of summer with mia (RPGM version) and i :love:loved:love: it,bravo sir(y)(y) great game and i loved how it ended leaving you want more.
Two questions:
1-Is act 4 that you are developing the continue of the story?
2-I know you don't give date but can you vaguely say when act 4 would be released (like in 1 months or 2 moths or ..)?
First should be released second part of act 3 RenPy version.So don't expect act 4 in next 1 or 2 months.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
In act 3 we got option for the scene which is better than previous act so people can avoid the scene that they dont wanna see. good job Inceton

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
First should be released second part of act 3 RenPy version.So don't expect act 4 in next 1 or 2 months.
Summer with Mia ACT 1,2 & 3 Part 2 - 86% Complete
Summer with Mia Act 4 Ren'Py - 25% Writing story

Act 3 part 2 is almost done and act 4 is at 25%.

Reactions: Manifold

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Summer with Mia ACT 1,2 & 3 Part 2 - 86% Complete
Summer with Mia Act 4 Ren'Py - 25% Writing story

Act 3 part 2 is almost done and act 4 is at 25%.
It is only the writing story,nothing about renders.And I doubt you will be happy with an update without renders:)

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is the NTR avoidable ?
Whatever you might be calling NTR cannot be avoided as this is more a visual novel. But as said already many times on this forum, there is nothing that comes even close to the exact definition of NTR in this game: humiliation, cheating, etc. Just a couple of siblings who fuck, and the sis sucks her dad off once without the MC brother seeing anything, and sucks his friend to allow him to fuck her up the ass. Also a bj contest with bro, sis, friend, and friend's sis I think. No bad vibes, no cheating, just fucking around.

edit: I really think the NTR tag shoud be removed, as it might be giving you and other people the wrong idea about this game. Try it out, you'll see. Its more about a dude gathering a harem with his own family, no humiliation, more about crazy sexual empowerment and stealing your own mom from your dad really...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes