cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
manifold forgot to tell that mc fucks mommy (and also wanks when looking at her and sis comes to help) but neither are ntr. only ntr in this game is in some players minds.

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
Why is there a "sandbox" tag? The game feels pretty linear to me with VERY limited free choice between scenes..

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
edit: I really think the NTR tag shoud be removed, as it might be giving you and other people the wrong idea about this game. Try it out, you'll see. Its more about a dude gathering a harem with his own family, no humiliation, more about crazy sexual empowerment and stealing your own mom from your dad really...
Yep. I think a lot of people don't realize that NTR is literally a character stealing or trying to steal someones girlfriend/boyfriend or spouse from the player character that can lead to breaking up the relationship. The only thing going on in this game is a lot of sharing and other silly shenanigans.
To me it just seems like a really fun and playful story not to be taken too seriously. Actually one of my top fav's at the moment as I don't care too much for VN's that get too dark or too serious.

Reactions: Manifold

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 534159

Overview:
You the protagonist, are an 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your mother, father and a hot sister (Mia).
The game starts 2 days before the end of school. You are behind in schoolwork and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a trip to France for a week. You are studying late at night when your sister comes home drunk.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-29
Release Date: 2020-01-29
Developer/Publisher: Inceton Games
Censorship: No
Version: Act 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Ad Removal Codes:

Fan Signatures:

Fighting in this thread about content or kink-shaming will not be tolerated!
This game involves sharing of the main love interest as part of the plot.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - MEGA - -
Mac
(Act-2): - -
Android(Act-1): MEGA - -

Others:COMPRESSED*

Ad Removal: Code -
Console Method
Thanks to etidhxc for sharing.
Banner Credits: Manifold

RPG Maker version: Living with Mia
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 71209 View attachment 71210 View attachment 71211 View attachment 71212 View attachment 71213 View attachment 71214 View attachment 71215 View attachment 71216
I'm about half way through the game, no romance, no kissing, no real seduction or love between the characters so far, these things must be taboo to the Dev?

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
This is a Great Game, IncetonGames is very good at what they do. You'll never hear a complaint from here. Their other game Echoes of Lust is another great game.

Just wanted to add my two cents worth.

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Reactions: D Dog and Manifold

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'm about half way through the game, no romance, no kissing, no real seduction or love between the characters so far, these things must be taboo to the Dev?
That's the whole idea behind this game. A fuck fest. Try Echoes of Lust if you want a more vanilla story. But then again... it's not that vanilla.... Maybe try a movie called "The Notebook" ? idk...

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi,
Three of our co-workers came down with the FLU (NOT COVID-19). None of them are in serious condition, but they are obviously bedridden. They should make a full recovery within a week. This is obviously slowing down the release of the final SwM port and the next EoL episode.

We want to give you a quick update in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
Our country is still not in complete lockdown, but schools, bars and restaurants are closing down. In order to prepare for the worst: complete lock-down/quarantine (or in other words, us not being able to go to work) we have already started to prepare a framework that would allow us all to work from home just to be on the safe side.

Please stay safe, listen to your health officials, don't panic and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Inceton games team

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
IncetonGames At Living with Mia or Summer with Mia, I don't remember now, I saw Mia with a "kiss tattoo" on her ass.
Does she get at ass tattoo on some game?

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
That's the whole idea behind this game. A fuck fest. Try Echoes of Lust if you want a more vanilla story. But then again... it's not that vanilla.... Maybe try a movie called "The Notebook" ? idk...
I get it, it is what it is. i played Echoes of Lust before this, decent game with the character investment, fun groundhog story with good replayability factor for future updates, EOL looks like a progession or just a different direction from this game for the dev, that's not vanilla and quite rare in a sea cack and tarded, if anything this game is the vanilla 1.0 to EOL. that said the dev obviously put a lot of work and talent into both games and this is not a bad game if you just want to turn your brain off and chill while listening to a podcast or music, haven't got to chap3 yet so maybe i'll give it another go with the sprit intended for the game.:)

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
IncetonGames Along With Everyone Else for that matter...with all the empathy one can express through the written word I wish your three associates along with everyone else who has found themselves or some one they know and care about in a less than fortunate circumstance a full and speedy recovery.

Be Safe Out There Among The Trenches!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Reactions: IncetonGames
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes