Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Guys! I'm new to this game. I've a few questions ::
1) Is part 2 really coming?
2) What's the password of Mia's PC (except mia5252 obviously)
3) Code to remove ads??

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Guys! I'm new to this game. I've a few questions ::
1) Is part 2 really coming?
2) What's the password of Mia's PC (except mia5252 obviously)
3) Code to remove ads??
The update should have been released at the beginning of this month according to the dev, but this was clearly fake news, probably in order to milk the patreons.
For the other questions, do a search in this thread.

Reactions: Blob the Blob

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
The update should have been released at the beginning of this month according to the dev, but this was clearly fake news, probably in order to milk the patreons.
they said hopefully . keep in mind the devs normally work in a office together . and now because of current world problems they have to use a remote setup which they are having troubles with

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Animations can become true nightmares...you think you got it right, but always need more time. With these guys at Inceton I'm fine with the fact its taking longer, chances are the animations will only be better!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blob the Blob

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Thanks man! I appreciate that! But can you tell me the code to remove ads??

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
no its just that normally work in the office together and now they have to work from home and internet speeds are rough for them
It seems to me that the end of the month, maybe the first week of May, will come to an update.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes