DarkSkynen

Oct 21, 2018
It's better of inform..that they are lacking behind the updates...no point in getting cursed by trying to calm others...they said 30 animations are left to render as well as Testing...'sitting at home'...What Do you expect?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
WoW... NTR doesn't bother me, if that's what the developer wants... They try to make the game as intersting as possible...

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Can u explain me something. If this is a RenPy Remake, and they have all the images and dialogues - why this taking so long?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Can u explain me something. If this is a RenPy Remake, and they have all the images and dialogues - why this taking so long?
well no they're taking the opportunity to remake renders and especially the animations, which are way better than the rpg. My guess on the fact the long awaited part 2 of Act III still ain't out is because they need to wrap up the animations/problems related to animations and its taking (as usual) longer than expected.

Reactions: itsxxxstylerzxxx

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
well no they're taking the opportunity to remake renders and especially the animations, which are way better than the rpg. My guess on the fact the long awaited part 2 of Act III still ain't out is because they need to wrap up the animations/problems related to animations and its taking (as usual) longer than expected.
Ty

Aliperson

Sep 21, 2018
You can play the PC version on the mac. Just download the RenPy dev kit from .

During setup you'll be asked to pick a project directory, if you set that to the directory where you have all the unzipped files, you'll be able to "Launch Project" on the Mac with the PC version and it will most likely run. (Summer with Mia runs no problem)

The only problems I've ever had is when the dev does something against the rules and tries to write files in random places.
Nice. Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Aliperson

Sep 21, 2018
Nice. Thanks, I'll give it a try.
You can play the PC version on the mac. Just download the RenPy dev kit from .

During setup you'll be asked to pick a project directory, if you set that to the directory where you have all the unzipped files, you'll be able to "Launch Project" on the Mac with the PC version and it will most likely run. (Summer with Mia runs no problem)

The only problems I've ever had is when the dev does something against the rules and tries to write files in random places.
Works like a charm. Thank you sir!

Reactions: jgg

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Well since complaining about sharing is not tolerated, I just wanna say that its nice to see this thread only has 74 pages which means it doesn't fly with most people. Peace out people!!!

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes