devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Still at 90% so I dont think it would be out in a few more days.
Plus remember the Covid19? Check their latest post about it.
the pinned one is outdated look at the post below eol 1-9 download. it says its 93 percent. and both eol and summer with mia 2 have also increased in percentage.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
that's possible but they didn't have much time to be spent in hotel 1st time and 2nd time daddy was watching as his wife got fucked by "stranger".
Oh yeah I love that momma way too much to have been satisfied with the animation + time spent together at the hotel alone in the RPGM version as well. Fingers crossed to have an animation at least as good as the ones in the present renpy version, where Mia attaches her brother to the chair and both her and the neighbour play with him :p...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
that's possible but they didn't have much time to be spent in hotel 1st time and 2nd time daddy was watching as his wife got fucked by "stranger".
What are you talking about they didn't have much time ?they didn't check-in just for 3 hours like picking up a whore in the street man! they have the whole night like a newly wed on their honeymoon so they obviously have time

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are you talking about they didn't have much time ?they didn't check-in just for 3 hours like picking up a whore in the street man! they have the whole night like a newly wed on their honeymoon so they obviously have time
didn't have time in rpgm version, we'll see how it goes on renpy.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I am thinking of starting to play the game now, I know that many have already asked the same question, but I would like to know if NTR is at least preventable? If it's avoidable for me, okay, I hate to spend hours in the game to see the girls who have given so much trouble to conquer, simply fucking with others or being taken by another guy! I already thank those who answer me!

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I am thinking of starting to play the game now, I know that many have already asked the same question, but I would like to know if NTR is at least preventable? If it's avoidable for me, okay, I hate to spend hours in the game to see the girls who have given so much trouble to conquer, simply fucking with others or being taken by another guy! I already thank those who answer me!
You don't "conquer" any girls here dude, there is no grinding, no stress, no fuss, just sticking your dick in all of your sister's, and mother's, and hot neighbor's holes. And that is not avoidable.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK186

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi,

So... It was a good thing we prepared for this COVID-19 shit. We are currently all working from home and are making good progress. EoL Episode 10 still has a lot of work to be done but oh boy do we have a surprise for you in Episode 10. We are finishing up Summer with Mia Ren'Py remake (finally) we are currently rendering out 30 NEW animations. Once that is done it needs some bug testing and it will be released.

This is our work plan plan:
Release Summer with Mia in the next couple of days. (Contains all 3 ACT'S)
Give more resources to Summer with Mia 2 (new content)
Continue working on EoL Episode 10

Thanks for your support. And be careful in this pandemic times.
Best regards,
Inceton games team

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes