Aliperson

Sep 21, 2018
I take it there wont be a Mac version of act 3 as it has been quite a while. Shame.
I've tried the compressed Win/Lin/Mac version but those things never work.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
sorry, im new here. what is the password of mia's phone? i saw some answer and '2580' is not working for me.
Welcome to F95zone!

The easiest way for you to find the answer is to use the search (it's been asked before - a lot). Go to the top of the page and type password into the search box at the top right. Hit enter.

Reactions: Manifold

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
I take it there wont be a Mac version of act 3 as it has been quite a while. Shame.
I've tried the compressed Win/Lin/Mac version but those things never work.
You can play the PC version on the mac. Just download the RenPy dev kit from .

During setup you'll be asked to pick a project directory, if you set that to the directory where you have all the unzipped files, you'll be able to "Launch Project" on the Mac with the PC version and it will most likely run. (Summer with Mia runs no problem)

The only problems I've ever had is when the dev does something against the rules and tries to write files in random places.

Reactions: mrpervypants

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Please the author with a couple of days wanted to say that hopefully in some days the game would have been released.
He wanted to say 2 (and added hopefullt in any case), I think will be realeased thid weekend.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Please the author with a couple of days wanted to say that hopefully in some days the game would have been released.
He wanted to say 2 (and added hopefullt in any case), I think will be realeased thid weekend.
He said he would have released the update in a couple of days 7 days ago! How the fuck does he measure time? I know the theory of relativity but I don't think that it applies in this case!

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Is this one a continuation ??? Got to say... I just played 1,2,&3... Really enjoyed it, though we never seen Mia take the pill... She was gonna wait till she got another creampie... Hope to see her get lots more...

Reactions: geninaheci
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes