jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Let's just shut this NTR shit down now. The sister is a slut, who is not in a relationship with the MC and will fuck every one in the game. If this follows the path of the RPGM game, which I'm sure it mostly will, the sister is going to fuck the MC but also the MC's friend and the MC's father. If you aren't ok with this, bail now, the game isn't for you. Let's not get into a bitch session about what the definition of NTR is or why or why not that is bad. NTR discussion is a cancer that kills threads.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone know which file I can open to edit names/roles (like, brother, sister, etc?) without starting the game over?
Looks like you can't.
I tried copying over my autosaves from 2a and it only registered the auto's from 2b
I then tried deleting the autosaves in C:\Users\<UN>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\INCETON, after which the saves from the save folder showed up, but when loaded produced an error.
This early on, the content isn't so huge that it's a major issue, is it? Also the way it's done, allows individuals to choose the relationship.

NTR doesn't neceserly mean cucked or cheated on(despite it having a very broad definition on the forum) it's a plot device in witch the main protagonist's loved one(s)/love interest(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.While i can live with it as long as it makes sense plot wise many people positively hate it so it's better to warn them in advance by a tag.
Surely this does not apply to existing relationships? Having the LI(s) in relationships at the start of events will create jealousy, but at this stage they have no claim as the at the opening scene they have not even expressed a desire let alone established a relationship. The idea of the story and the jealousy of existing relations is to split them and make them your own. So if anything the tag should be NetoRI.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Let's just shut this NTR shit down now. The sister is a slut, who is not in a relationship with the MC and will fuck every one in the game. If this follows the path of the RPGM game, which I'm sure it mostly will, the sister is going to fuck the MC but also the MC's friend and the MC's father. If you aren't ok with this, bail now, the game isn't for you. Let's not get into a bitch session about what the definition of NTR is or why or why not that is bad. NTR discussion is a cancer that kills threads.
Agree, can't remember her fucking mc's friend tho. He passed out after drunk blowjob contest and fucks his own sister in the ass later on in DP with the MC. If anything can be called NTR, it's the MC doing it to his best friend. The blowjob was fair trade :p

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Agree, can't remember her fucking mc's friend tho. He passed out after drunk blowjob contest and fucks his own sister in the ass later on in DP with the MC. If anything can be called NTR, it's the MC doing it to his best friend. The blowjob was fair trade :p
My bad, I conflated Mia and friend's sister. I bailed on the RPGM version a while ago but remembered the DP scene, thought it was with Mia. Either way, I still stand by my comment though, you will have to share Mia, and if you aren't OK with that, then just leave instead of bitching about something that isn't going to change.

Reactions: Rroarr and Julius88

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
This is the entire point of me requesting the tag if a game is tagd at the most people who don't like/hate NTR will ask if it is avoidable or not and leave if it's not tagd they will download it play it get angry and come to vent in the forum and then ther are 20 pages of shitshow and Mods getting angry and banning people just go and look at The family secret forum for the most recent example.

And don't forget she also fucks the dog.

Surely this does not apply to existing relationships? Having the LI(s) in relationships at the start of events will create jealousy, but at this stage they have no claim as the at the opening scene they have not even expressed a desire let alone established a relationship. The idea of the story and the jealousy of existing relations is to split them and make them your own. So if anything the tag should be NetoRI.
Its a plot device meant to cause jealousy in the reader not the MC also it is not required for the MC to be in a relationship with the love interest this is what makes it just NTR if they wear in a relationship and the MC was ok with the LI fucking other people it will be NTR+cuckold if MC is not ok with it its NTR+cheating.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
lmao if you guys don't want to put the "ntr" tag just put the tag "slut" instead and remove the tag "romance" then.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I stopped playing the rpg one, when taking sister to the clinic for pills....I didn't care for that scene so much.
I admit I don't really remember a whole lot of it, so my question is, is there hot Mom/MC action in the original?
I'm definitely Mom lover and sister too, but will bend over backwards for Mom. I'd fuck her every day of the week and twice daily on the weekends...Lol!! Anyway if I remember it was leaning towards (my favorite) a harem style play..........................Peace!!

Reactions: Perfectlyyimperfect

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mom and son and dad and daughter are still on old versions and even dog and mia.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think I can play this any more, the story is so so and the convo's seem to come from a horny 13 yo.

I will start it one more time and see if the harsh route goes blackmail and if so in the trashcan it goes.
Oh well to short to find out but I don't think I will play it again.

Reactions: Lorric17
Aug 16, 2017
if, as the start of the game says, I am the main protag then WHY am I making decisions for mia?

I played the rpgm version and thought it was alright. unfortunately I'm not sure a change of engine will make much difference as we all now know the story so that removes a whole lot of interest. sure it will look better but with already having pre-knowledge of how things pan out, its just a bit dull for me

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Anyone know which file I can open to edit names/roles (like, brother, sister, etc?) without starting the game over?
If you were to edit the rpy files with like Notepad+ you may have to purge or delete the persistent data (save) files in the ~/home/User/.app/Roaming/Ren'Py/ or where ever it's located as well as the one in the /game/save dir to not have to start over but isn't it just a short version so starting over may be easier for you than depending on your knowledge or the directories.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes