cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no biggie that saves didn't work since not that much to replaying.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Summer with Mia v0.2b (Ren'Py)

WIN:
MAC:

Updates log:
188 NEW RENDERS
Emma character update
Option to choose the relationship between in game characters
Thanks! Updated thread with new links.

Reactions: botc76

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Kept looking at this waiting to see the dog. Apparently it died :angry:, even though it was all optional. I wonder...if i can get enough people together, can i remove Mia from the game, on account of her being a stupid slut? Just ruin the whole fucking thing for everyone else, since my own experience was shot to hell.

Nov 25, 2017
Kept looking at this waiting to see the dog. Apparently it died :angry:, even though it was all optional. I wonder...if i can get enough people together, can i remove Mia from the game, on account of her being a stupid slut? Just ruin the whole fucking thing for everyone else, since my own experience was shot to hell.
So you've played the original? How different is this remake aside from Mia being stupid and slutty?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
but what will none and none think about your none grinding against her boyfriend? yes i'm purposefully using none cuz for some reason it's filled with none and can't figure out somethings at all like
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2549, in script
$ sis = sis.lower()
File "game/script.rpy", line 2549, in <module>
$ sis = sis.lower()
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'lower'

U

User_10739

but what will none and none think about your none grinding against her boyfriend? yes i'm purposefully using none cuz for some reason it's filled with none and can't figure out somethings at all like
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2549, in script
$ sis = sis.lower()
File "game/script.rpy", line 2549, in <module>
$ sis = sis.lower()
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'lower'
Stop using a save and start over. Due to Dicktreon you need to specify relationships in the game now.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know which file I can open to edit names/roles (like, brother, sister, etc?) without starting the game over?

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
i don't play this game yet, why ntr tag should be added?
I don't think your sister (who thinks you're an idiot) having sex with her boyfriend qualifies as NTR...
The sister/the main interest for MC getting naughty with another man(and it's unavoidable) is the very definition of NTR what it is not is the MC getting cheated on or cucked because they are not in a official relationship either way many people don't/won't like it so it's better to be tagd.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
U

User_10739

The sister/the main interest for MC getting naughty with another man(and it's unavoidable) it's the very definition of NTR what it is not is the MC getting cheated on or cucked because they are not in a official relationship either way many people don't/won't like it so it's better to be tagd.
Put the crack pipe down. Your sister who may be in your mind the main love interest but not interested in her brother at the present time is not NTR. What if buddie's purple haired skank sister is meant to be the love interest or mom who held you tight while your dick was hard, let the story advance before you get your shit in a knot. Most likely Sis will come around in the next update as she has already proclaimed MC as the king of dicks. I don't get how you feel cucked by someone that openly doesn't like you???

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Put the crack pipe down. Your sister who may be in your mind the main love interest but not interested in her brother at the present time is not NTR. What if buddie's purple haired skank sister is meant to be the love interest or mom who held you tight while your dick was hard, let the story advance before you get your shit in a knot. Most likely Sis will come around in the next update as she has already proclaimed MC as the king of dicks. I don't get how you feel cucked by someone that openly doesn't like you???
NTR doesn't neceserly mean cucked or cheated on(despite it having a very broad definition on the forum) it's a plot device in witch the main protagonist's loved one(s)/love interest(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.While i can live with it as long as it makes sense plot wise many people positively hate it so it's better to warn them in advance by a tag.

Reactions: elitestaz
U

User_10739

The tag will not be there, as of the current update I can see no NTR or cucking, (IMHO) as I am invested in this game I will monitor it and will add it if need be. There has been very little in this game to establish who MC is really actually interested in. There are hints but nothing more...

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes