Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Is a Remake of the RPG Version, new models/renders... yadda yadda... but the story is the same [So Far...]

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
and still a total disappointment ultra short and how should it be different again a total loose idiot as mc can rumschandsen of every rumschandsen around the sister throws him out of the house so she can rest in peace with any such a total failure rum .. ... as I'm always tired of the same stupid little loser than mc in
each and everything for others to do the work while everyone is happy to fuck around the mc herrum rum and the mc gets nothing on the line

Reactions: pappypop

Arksona

May 18, 2017
and still a total disappointment ultra short and how should it be different again a total loose idiot as mc can rumschandsen of every rumschandsen around the sister throws him out of the house so she can rest in peace with any such a total failure rum .. ... as I'm always tired of the same stupid little loser than mc in
each and everything for others to do the work while everyone is happy to fuck around the mc herrum rum and the mc gets nothing on the line
It's a sign, creator(s) are portraying the mc as a loser to discourage people from playing incest based games LOL. I'm just playing, but what if I was right?

Nov 25, 2017
It's a conspiracy, I say. They are slowly influencing us via these updates that portray incestuous MCs as degenerates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same storyline aka brother wants to fuck sister, diff engine, some scenes are different, no daddy-daughter or momma-son (most likely).

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It was a short update, enough to be interested but not enough to be a patron in my opinion.
Yup, not a huge amount of additional content added, but I did notice it's gone through some better proofreading of prior text... The sisters model is an overused one, but at least she looks like an adult in this VN/Game... I went ahead and updated my review...

Reactions: botc76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn, old saves not working.

more content than i expected.

lookslike brother will take sister's virginity.

jeat171

Aug 29, 2017
damn, old saves not working.

more content than i expected.

lookslike brother will take sister's virginity.
Old Saves probably don't work cause he had to remove incest and add the ability for people to choose relationship (cause of patreon)

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
the next version is out when can i download it? Aso how is the handy code from the new version?

OMG ITS:
Phone password 2580

3.50 star(s) 142 Votes