Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I know Mc acted Badly but he is now SAD and wants Mia im sure ... He learned about her feelings from that Bitch...Mc realised in the end:oops: -thats the Sad part :cry:
wish i could see them in the end Together :love: Summer with Mia:love: -Not without Mia :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: cruzerdk

shadow5003

Feb 2, 2020
As said right above your comment. Hold down CTRL (this works for most games that doesn't have a skip button)
its tab to skip text same goes for all games made using renpsy engine go into settings to select the speed for how fast you want it to skip

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well the story is not finished, now that the rpgm version have been converted too renpy we will get a continued story at some point but a echoes of lust update will most likely be next.

D

Deleted member 484637

i have a strange bug... when i've loaded a save, the animations are stopping short after start.
any solution?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Sad Ending, one time play through is more than enough for me, i enjoyed it. ending could have been 10x better tho

Reactions: cruzerdk and Hysni

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Any one know how trigger Mia with Creep within webcam blackmail NTR ??
I tried on the blackmail phone scene choice Yes and No, no trigger.....

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc could have give option to go after Mia and confess his love ...But Dev decided to end
Summer with Mia Great game :love:(y) but ended with Summer without Mia Bad end :((n)
Mc had less options to think ...Only PENIS act :LOL:(y)

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes