Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
never played this on rpgm but this game on renpy blows my mind away,love the humor.makes me chuckle when mia found out about mc and mom LMAO.mia is hot af,more anal for her.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
is this worth downloading? i'm asking because the summary doesn't really tell you anything about the game itself ^^'

lSwRl

Jul 17, 2019
Almost finished the game. Wow Emma is such a bitch. I hope we get to thoroughly humiliate her in the sequel.

Reactions: hazzi
Jul 13, 2018
is this worth downloading? i'm asking because the summary doesn't really tell you anything about the game itself ^^'
Maybe download it when Summer with Mia 2 comes out , that is what i will do because for what i heard Summer with Mia will have a sad ending since i dont like sad endings i will wait for the second part instead of getting sad about the first part ending but if you want to play go ahead the game its worth it i used to play it but i wont play anymore until Summer with Mia 2 releases

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Maybe download it when Summer with Mia 2 comes out , that is what i will do because for what i heard Summer with Mia will have a sad ending since i dont like sad endings i will wait for the second part instead of getting sad about the first part ending but if you want to play go ahead the game its worth it i used to play it but i wont play anymore until Summer with Mia 2 releases

Yeah, this ending is fucked, wish I hadn't seen it.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Unless I was going through the scene 2 fast. When the mom rides the son sleep that was animation in the RPGM game. This time it's just pics. I'll probably replay it again this time not the compressed version to see if there is animation or not.

Reactions: Rythan25

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly why do we get to name the MC in this? We aren't making choices really. It came to point where I was like... A lot of these problems coming up would be easily resolved if someone just said... NO!

And the MC makes my head hurt.. I can't put myself in his shoes.. he weak, scrawny by what every characters description of him.. And he's dense as shit... almost retarded at times.. especially toward the end in regards to Mia... If he didn't have a hilariously big dick, he would be absolute nothing tbh.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
IncetonGames There are many other side quests in the RPGM version that is not in the remake.Is there any chance that you will add them later to the remake version?
We didn't manage to integrate all the side quests it was just to long. We will do a content update soon. That will include most of the side quest (for now there are only some) you can access the side quests from the main menu more unlock as you play trough them.

Regarding ads. They are removed for this version.

Regarding Steam. This game will maybe be released on Steam (We are not to happy with the story, game play, and some other aspects). EoL will be released on Steam for sure.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We didn't manage to integrate all the side quests it was just to long. We will do a content update soon. That will include most of the side quest (for now there are only some) you can access the side quests from the main menu more unlock as you play trough them.

Regarding ads. They are removed for this version.

Regarding Steam. This game will maybe be released on Steam (We are not to happy with the story, game play, and some other aspects). EoL will be released on Steam for sure.
Yes EoL definitely shows that you have much more experience now.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Reading other comments, there's no greyscale on this story (MC's a dick and that's all, for what I've read).

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This update was so good MC and mom scenes were really well made. I know I'm in the minority, but I was hoping for more scenes of Mia and other guys. All said this is a very good game that everyone on here should try out.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes