Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Its been a while since I've played this one. Did the MC ever bang his mom when she was fully aware of their actions? I'm not talking about the scene where the MC bangs her from behind in the bathroom while she's drunk and thinks it's her husband. Was there ever a threesome with the MC, Mia, and Mom? Thanks.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
FINAL ENG +(V.0.2 RUS) WIN/MAC/LIN/ANDROID

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
zip Ads_disabled.zip (1.05 Kb)
apk SummerWithMia - Eng-universal-release.apk (407.67 Mb)
zip SummerWithMia - MAC.zip (2.82 Gb)
zip SummerWithMia - PC.zip (2.97 Gb)

Rus
zip Summer_with_Mia-v0.2full-PC-Rus_Eng.zip (172.16 Mb)

Android only (eng)

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
IncetonGames There are many other side quests in the RPGM version that is not in the remake.Is there any chance that you will add them later to the remake version?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Mc could have give option to go after Mia and confess his love ...But Dev decided to end
Summer with Mia Great game :love:(y) but ended with Summer without Mia Bad end :((n)
Mc had less options to think ...Only PENIS act :LOL:(y)
WTF are you talking about? This is the end of ACT 3 not the story, there is still ACT 4 and I think there will be a reconciliation there with Mia and MC

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
WTF are you talking about? This is the end of ACT 3 not the story, there is still ACT 4 and I think there will be a reconciliation there with Mia and MC
Realy But writes FINAL i thought its END of Game ???IF its True Im HAPPY :cool: (y)

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Sad ending game :cry: wish dev could continue and make Finaly more happy :)
I know Mc acted Badly but he is now SAD and wants Mia im sure ... He learned about her feelings from that Bitch...Mc realised in the end:oops: -thats the Sad part :cry:
wish i could see them in the end Together :love: Summer with Mia:love: -Not without Mia :cry:
Sad Ending, one time play through is more than enough for me, i enjoyed it. ending could have been 10x better tho
It is not the ending of the game.It's the ending of the first part and they are making the second part now.
Capture.PNG

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm somewhere around halfway into the new update, or maybe 2/3rd, but not happy with it at all because of the lack of choices we have (only had like 1 so far).

Reactions: Abhai

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Realy But writes FINAL i thought its END of Game ???IF its True Im HAPPY :cool: (y)
Better check his patreon, it says Summer with Mia 2 Act 4 40% , and this thread is completed because it's Summer with Mia 1 ACT 1-3 . As for me I'm looking forward to Mia's new look in ACT 4 ( Hairstyle probably) and the AUNT (New MILF to bang)

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes