duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Both the MC of SG and the MC of WiAB dine at the Relucia Diner. The leaf symbol also appears all the place so they are both located in Wollust. A particular earring also appears in both games. Other than that nothing too significant. None of the characters have interacted with each nor have they cameos in each other's games. Have to wait and see for now.
this small texas town of 14,000 people is suspiciously affluent and exciting.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
must be a stopping point for the Sinaloa cartel on their drug traffics! So plenty of jobs as security for the shipments wherehouse management and all sort of assorted jobs indirectly related (as mechanics gaz deposit operators spare auto parts and so forth...) and relatively well payed! You can imagine the bikers getting payed well to run security and decoy runs!

Those dudes in Jail doing time and taking the blame for a few cartel members or other influential people, although a co ed prison might means the cartel members got caught and had to bribe a few people to get some pussehhh on that place! and ofc prison safety...

So as you can see its a very thriving town with plenty of opportunititties!
this must also explain the 20 year old $1200/hour lawyer, the 20 year old multiple small business owning mob boss, the boutique clothing shop selling $10,000 suits. never saw any of this passing through the panhandle myself. well, i saw bikers.

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
this must also explain the 20 year old $1200/hour lawyer, the 20 year old multiple small business owning mob boss, the boutique clothing shop selling $10,000 suits. never saw any of this passing through the panhandle myself. well, i saw bikers.
Small towns that are stopping points for the cartels usually look like shitholes, no expensive shops or much (or any) high life, from my experience in some of the small towns I been in. Everyone knew who the cartel guys were and mostly stayed out of their way. People just go about their business like there's nothing happening - even normal, in a way.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Ocean posted some interesting information about the next chapter on Discord so I thought I'd share it here too for people who aren't active there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, so I will have to wait for two more updates to continue the Nami story line..... so looking forward to this:love:.

Great game so far with very unique characters and lovely art.

All of the girls are great but I am kind of stuck with Nami and her unique personality and the somewhat twisted relationship to the MC.

Any release announcement for chapter 3.5?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Ocean posted some interesting information about the next chapter on Discord so I thought I'd share it here too for people who aren't active there:

Interesting. I was assuming Victoria was going to get a bigger focus in Chap 4 with the date. I guess that'll be Chap 5 or maybe just not a big thing.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Good to know, im looking forward to play chapter 4 and probably Nami is going to be the MVP of this chapter like Bella in c3.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
that is a beautiful artwork would you like some red wine
I hear red wine taste better with a side order of treachery

Yuno Gasai why you were a loyal member of Team Bella

because of you and your art work Team Bella won the last waifu war
Team Bella? Team Mila?? I've been Team Maja all along :LUL:
tenor.gif
We've Vargas's Bella portrait, I think mine can wait :HideThePain:.

He also confirmed that Maja won't appear in chapter 3.5 + chapter 4 and also implied that Sasha won't be either.
[*more sad noises*]
1618470216278.png

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes