Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Hello,

Last month I did add new benefits to some of the higher tier rewards in order to reward you guys with a little more.

Here are the changes I made:

Winter (10$):
- Access to the reworked WiAB full version.
- Monthly HQ wallpaper.

Autumn(22$):

- Access to the Blender short stories.
- Access to polls.

Silent Rain(32$)
- Double the vote count for polls.
- Access to the Blender short story polls.

2. New tier and Aurora Borealis on ice.

I also added one new Supporter tier. Ethereal Glow(50$)
This tier is just for people who want to support the game with a little more and like to secure its future.
People in this tier also have priority for the limited (currently on ice) Aurora Borealis tier. (Commissions.)
I did have an Aurora Borealis tier, which was my custom render tier. But this is on ice for now.
All open customs will still be finished.

The reason why I got rid of the tier was that I need to set some serious ground rules for myself.
I always try to give my best in the customs and I spent a lot of hours on them.

And I cannot stick on just 1-3 renders for a custom. I like to tell a story and that's why I created up to 12 renders for a single custom.
The time and effort I put in there are sadly not worth it and I cannot charge more with a good conscience.

So I just got rid of it. Someday I will open 1-2 slots again. (The new supporter tier has priority for the custom slots and all open ones will still be finished.)

3. Blender Short Stories

I am currently learning Blender and the plan is to switch completely to it with Season 2.
The best way to learn is to actually create something. That's why I will start doing Blender Short Stories on the side.
These are small little stories with the characters from WiAB and SG. (The first one is about Bella and the SG MC.)

These Short stories are a high-tier reward (Autumn(22$) and higher and I am excited to share my journey with you guys.

(I only work on the Blender stories on weekends to make sure it doesn't interfere with my normal game development.)

4. May Wallpapers

From now on, there are going to be monthly wallpapers for the Winter(10$+) tiers.
For this first wallpaper set, I will also give it to the Summer($5) tiers so they can get an impression of what they will be like.

For the first month, we have Sasha and a part of her daily morning routine.

SashaMay2.png
SashaMay.png

Sep 3, 2020

Hello,

Last month I did add new benefits to some of the higher tier rewards in order to reward you guys with a little more.

Winter (10$):
- Monthly HQ wallpaper.

Autumn(22$):

- Access to polls.

Silent Rain(32$)

This tier is just for people who want to support the game with a little more and like to secure its future.
People in this tier also have priority for the limited (currently on ice) Aurora Borealis tier. (Commissions.)
I did have an Aurora Borealis tier, which was my custom render tier. But this is on ice for now.

The reason why I got rid of the tier was that I need to set some serious ground rules for myself.

And I cannot stick on just 1-3 renders for a custom. I like to tell a story and that's why I created up to 12 renders for a single custom.
The time and effort I put in there are sadly not worth it and I cannot charge more with a good conscience.

So I just got rid of it. Someday I will open 1-2 slots again. (The new supporter tier has priority for the custom slots and all open ones will still be finished.)

3. Blender Short Stories
I am currently learning Blender and the plan is to switch completely to it with Season 2.
The best way to learn is to actually create something. That's why I will start doing Blender Short Stories on the side.
These are small little stories with the characters from WiAB and SG. (The first one is about Bella and the SG MC.)

These Short stories are a high-tier reward (Autumn(22$) and higher and I am excited to share my journey with you guys.

(I only work on the Blender stories on weekends to make sure it doesn't interfere with my normal game development.)

4. May Wallpapers
From now on, there are going to be monthly wallpapers for the Winter(10$+) tiers.
For this first wallpaper set, I will also give it to the Summer($5) tiers so they can get an impression of what they will be like.

View attachment 1175094
View attachment 1175097
well it looks like winter won't be the only thing coming this year

if you know what I mean
:p

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Hello,

Winter (10$):
- Monthly HQ wallpaper.

Autumn(22$):

- Access to polls.

Silent Rain(32$)

3. Blender Short Stories

4. May Wallpapers

View attachment 1175094
View attachment 1175097
Who would say, Scarface is very flexible :sneaky:

Skrimit

Nov 9, 2019

Hello,

Winter (10$):
- Monthly HQ wallpaper.

Autumn(22$):

- Access to polls.

Silent Rain(32$)

3. Blender Short Stories

4. May Wallpapers

View attachment 1175094
View attachment 1175097
Looks comfy :D

Reactions: Gladheim

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well it looks like winter won't be the only thing coming this year

if you know what I mean
:p
I knew someone in a 5 person household. One of the female members was named Winter, and one of the guys gleefully wore a "Winter is Coming," shirt at events. This was back in the days when Song of Ice and Fire was only books, before HBO's series, but GRRM's manager (now spouse) was part of the same social circle.

Sep 3, 2020
I knew someone in a 5 person household. One of the female members was named Winter, and one of the guys gleefully wore a "Winter is Coming," shirt at events. This was back in the days when Song of Ice and Fire was only books, before HBO's series, but GRRM's manager (now spouse) was part of the same social circle.
that's so cool

Reactions: Dragon59

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Agree. That's what I wondered. (After all the first VN set in the Zane Universe is called Where it all Began.) In fact I thought that the Frohn girl with bobbed blonde hair drinking at the bar in Leah's restaurant in WIAB resembled Maja, although I'm not 100% sure.

View attachment 1170817

Is that Maja?

If not Maja herself then a relation of Maja's (definitely not Vic) maybe even her mother if WIAB was set well before SG. I don't know. Apart from the fact that the Frohns in Relucia Dinner were obviously wealthy, via stock market speculation according to Leah, we don't know much more than that about them currently. Could Summer be a Frohn? Or a Zane? Or related to either or both of those families in some way which played a part in her disappearance? Actually, coming to think about it, at present we know next to nothing about Summer's family, past or background at all! I find ignorance like this to be entirely frustrating!

I am so looking forward to discovering how all of the pieces come together as the interlinked tales unfold.

Never been so invested in any series of visual novels like this before. (y)

Edit: After visually checking with WIAB itself Maja appears to have a narrower and slightly differently shaped nose than that of the beauty in the picture above. Same goes for Sasha too. Dammit! And I thought I was onto something significant there for a moment too.
I actually think she looks like bella, could be her Sister? We know something happend to bellas Sister... Maybe she went away, and we see her here?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I feel ripped off, very bad game, i don't know how he has so many stars, mc more toxic than Chernobyl and less sex than in Tibetan monastery.
there is a warning at the begging of the game from the blue balls police! you ignore it at your own peril! there will eventually be sex scenes! and the MC is improving if you make the right choices!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
someone know if his other project will finish soon and oceanlab would focus on this game and his short stories that be cool

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I feel ripped off, very bad game, i don't know how he has so many stars, mc more toxic than Chernobyl and less sex than in Tibetan monastery.
Well I have to say I shared the sentiment that the MC was too violent and toxic at the beginning of the story, and that was a clear negative to me. But thankfully he gets better over the course of the three chapters, it is the beginning of his journey to recovery, and the rest of the cast lifts him up.

Reactions: Duke Leo
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes