Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Oceanlab
Decided to play ch. 3.5 full to see if the interactions with Bella in chapter 2 in case you didn't said her that you gonna "fuck Mario up" or if you said but didn't agreed to go to his house at night were fixed.
It seems it were fixed at basketball regby game, but it still doesn't fixed at convo after class and at Bella house. 1633863993984.png
1633864005885.png

They still react as if MC agreed to go to Mario and then decieved Bella and didn't go, although we don't have that choice in that case at all.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I played this game when it's was in the initial stage that time the dream at the beginning was different I am glad dev completely change that scene because summer adult version was sooo ugl... unattractive. now it's one of my favourite vn looking forward for the next update

PS - Sorry for my bad english :)
I like the previous dream more but I only remember them being caught high in the cabin by that police officer and then something happened on their drive home. I don't remember how Summer looked back then
And I can't remember more.. I must've suppressed it

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I like the previous dream more but I only remember them being caught high in the cabin by that police officer and then something happened on their drive home. I don't remember how Summer looked back then
View attachment 1445820
Hey There....
xx405.png

The original Intro is so different than the current one...

Btw nothing happened on their way back...Summer just slept in the car...

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Old enough? Uh... she was only 14-15 years old and her old model looked like a drug-addict lol :KEK:. The new model matches her age more
well she definitely looked older than 14 before but ok, I don't want to talk about the age of fictional characters

Just created account to say I hate this game
Whatever Your words mean nothing to me God hates you too

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes