Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
i liked it... i even got some new moves with my cool knife... crap (literally) i gotta buy a new one!

besides Sasha allows me the acrimony of my position and therefore by law tradition and right i am entitled to an Anal sub and a Dick holster and i have chosen them with the blessing of Sasha to be Bella and Nami! if anything my relationship with Victoria would be more troublesome but since she can not feel anything beneath the waist if she never felt it it never happened... yeah that is my version and i am sticking with it until i find a better excuse!
i liked it too...not your moves.... they sure were rusty.....you could buy new one and you'd still be rusty....so don't bother.
you know .i like shopping..but i'd never buy the bull you just pooped right there.......until find a better excuse ?....pfft

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, I'm pretty much of the same mind, I believe (hope) they will both help each other in overcoming their own trauma and in doing so making their relationship an even more beautiful one. Or more accurately, the decisions we will make as the player will shape the way they deal with their mental scars.

As you said, it's only the beginning but the relationship created there is already a very special one that is very rare to find. What's more amazing is that is what built not from big decisive moments but by going progressive through a series of small interactions. In the gym, the mc could have been an asshole by getting revenge on Bella for the prank she pulled on Nami but ultimately decided against that (at least in my playthrough which is totally canon in my head :p ) and then Bella preventing him from injuring himself which was dismissed as nothing because it's definitely the right thing to do but in retrospect it is really not nothing for Bella because of how everyone treats her (as we saw when the mc was attacked and all the blame fell on Bella, even from her mother), she had everything to lose and nothing to gain in interacting and helping the mc at that moment but she still did it.
And when he pushed her to talk about the picture in her bedroom which made them fight but he still did show up the day after and continue to be his same self, showing her that he will not be affected by her behaviour. For me, this is the moment when Bella started to let her guard down, just a little.

These moments and all the other interactions they had together are just small moments that would be quite frequent for "normal" people and they are not even shown in the game to be particularly important. The only interaction that is shown with a big focus is the kiss and this is where Ocean genius is best displayed because that's when Bella understands what is happening. It's the first time she realises what was going on between them. Because in a way, it's like the game was thought through Bella's mind. Every time spent with the mc was not much worth for her, she didn't think much about it, even when she talked about the races (and Ayua was shocked the mc knew but at the time, Bella told this very casually) because the wall she created was slipping little by little without her realising it, until the first big moment when she had no choice but to acknowledge what was happening.

Ocean is really creating something so very special, I crave to get more because he made me fall in love with a character he created.
Great points - one of my favorite little incidents in their interactions is the day in the parking lot with Ayua where MC needs to go try to get that ID picture taken and he tells Bella to go with him and she basically says no, and he says then he's leaving and she says she doesn't care or whatever so he just walks and she caves instantly with her "FINE!" and then Ayua chuckles at them because Ayua understands what she just witnessed, but Bella doesn't get it...not yet.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Was just the thread updated yesterday or came a new update out?

I'm not sure anymore which version I got tbh.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
rust is for Nami and Nia lovers not for me i am well oiled up and ready to drill.... if i could get the drill hard!

besides classics live forever its your riff raff fashion sence that goes out of fashion and is outdated the day its created!

but to appreciate such things one needs to be mature enough to enjoy life instead of being a bratty whinny kid that loves 2 girls!

grown man can compartmentalize that you can love a woman and love doing some shit to women that you would never dare to do to the one you love and therefore you pick a lover (slut in your language) to enact such fulfilling acts of absolute depravity!

check the update day in the original post and then go and check your game file and check the last modification date! if its before the update day you have your answer if its not you have your answer so however you pick it you have your answer!

i hope i was able to answer you with a suitable answer!
Thread was updated yesterday and the Ingame Changelog states this. (Attached Picture) If I also compare the Changelog between 3.5 Beta and 3.5 Full from the front page, the part of the Reworked renders for Chapter 1 (138) should mean, that I'm on 3.5 Full I guess?

Reactions: Warscared

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
rust is for Nami and Nia lovers not for me i am well oiled up and ready to drill.... if i could get the drill hard!

besides classics live forever its your riff raff fashion sence that goes out of fashion and is outdated the day its created!

but to appreciate such things one needs to be mature enough to enjoy life instead of being a bratty whinny kid that loves 2 girls!

grown man can compartmentalize that you can love a woman and love doing some shit to women that you would never dare to do to the one you love and therefore you pick a lover (slut in your language) to enact such fulfilling acts of absolute depravity!
Of course you see it that way....if you were to say otherwise i might think that the world has gone crazy......'cause i know more than anyone here that there is no way getting through that big thick forehead of yours. :LOL:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Of course you see it that way....if you were to say otherwise i might think that the world has gone crazy......'cause i know more than anyone here that there is no way getting through that big thick forehead of yours. :LOL:
this thick forehead saved me up to 20 bucks on an hammer! and as they say when your only tool is an hammer all your problems begin to resemble alot like nails!

if your next joke is about me being a tool i do now know how to inform you but we are all tools some of us more useful then others!

you on the other hand seem like an ostomy bag! all med graduates go damm boyhhh, everyone else is like wtf is he talking about until they remember that google is a thing!

this last part is a reworked joke i was gonna call him a fistulae but i´m putting my chips on being more med enthusiasts around then ancient latin lovers... damm thats a name for a whorehouse for milfs... "ancient latin lovers!"

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I've never seen such a good breakdown of their relationship. Is it genuine or is it simply due to their traumas being so similar? Both being afraid of getting too close with someone for fear of losing or hurting them. Would their attraction be caused by similar traumas or a deeper, more genuine love they both cannot understand? But why not both? Would Bella have given MC the time of day had she not noticed their similarities? Would MC have been drawn to her if not for her own issues? The way I currently see it, their traumas and the masks they put on their personalities are the reasons they were intrigued by each other in the first place. The more time they'd spend together, the more cracks would appear in the facades they'd have up. I'm saying it's a mixture of both because it's due to their traumas that they act the way they act. But when they spend time together, it's because of something deeper, that their masks drop and their true selves come out. It's because of that deeper connection that they are, unexplainably, drawn to each other.

Either way, Ocean is creating art. I've yet to see any other romance story as complex as MC and Bella's on this site. And it's crazy how complex it already is at only 3 chapters in. I really can't wait to see how their story develops in the future.
No lol....

Who are you and what have you done to the real Lady Fortuna?

7.png

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
I've never seen such a good breakdown of their relationship. Is it genuine or is it simply due to their traumas being so similar? Both being afraid of getting too close with someone for fear of losing or hurting them. Would their attraction be caused by similar traumas or a deeper, more genuine love they both cannot understand? But why not both? Would Bella have given MC the time of day had she not noticed their similarities? Would MC have been drawn to her if not for her own issues? The way I currently see it, their traumas and the masks they put on their personalities are the reasons they were intrigued by each other in the first place. The more time they'd spend together, the more cracks would appear in the facades they'd have up. I'm saying it's a mixture of both because it's due to their traumas that they act the way they act. But when they spend time together, it's because of something deeper, that their masks drop and their true selves come out. It's because of that deeper connection that they are, unexplainably, drawn to each other.

Either way, Ocean is creating art. I've yet to see any other romance story as complex as MC and Bella's on this site. And it's crazy how complex it already is at only 3 chapters in. I really can't wait to see how their story develops in the future.
That's really deep, but i felt the same. Also with Victoria (the potentially disabled girl). Her affection seems kind of out of the blue and feels a bit superficial. Maybe also because the trauma she might have experienced during the car crash was with MC present.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Victoria

I just don't know why...Vic gives me Leah vibes...:(
Ya Vic is kinda weird. I felt a little bad after, but I ended up not making her the promise at the rehab place and cut it short as she just makes me uneasy - I opted out of the date with her too. Felt bad for likely hurting the character's feelings in that situation, but IRL I would have done the same thing. It just doesn't feel right, and I wouldn't want to lead anybody on.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
this thick forehead saved me up to 20 bucks on an hammer! and as they say when your only tool is an hammer all your problems begin to resemble alot like nails!

if your next joke is about me being a tool i do now know how to inform you but we are all tools some of us more useful then others!

you on the other hand seem like an ostomy bag! all med graduates go damm boyhhh, everyone else is like wtf is he talking about until they remember that google is a thing!

this last part is a reworked joke i was gonna call him a fistulae but i´m putting my chips on being more med enthusiasts around then ancient latin lovers... damm thats a name for a whorehouse for milfs... "ancient latin lovers!"
you know your joke didn't work.......:cautious::cautious::cautious:........all right it worked......the fistula worked....
i'm so mad i wanna give you a nasty look, but it looks like you already got one...Hammerhead.
by the way....yeah you were right looks like Bella is on more control than she usually lets on......wait?..or she is in more control now because she and MC are so tangled that she can't run away anymore.but face it face to face..?................oh yeah that's it. Go home now.

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes