Droodlez

Oct 6, 2021
Hi, I just created an account on this website, some people on another forum told me this was a good place to find adult games. I'm wondering what this game is about and how good it is because I see it has 4.7/5.0 stars. I want to play a game with some story, sex contents are fine but I also want something deeper and more meaningful than just wanking. I have played Being a dik, City of broken dreamers, The Deluca family and some other visual novel games and most of them have good stories and a balanced amount of sex, the others have a little too much sex that sometimes I just skipped through those scenes. So do you guys recommend this game?

(My English is quite limited so please excuse some errors)

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
Hi, I just created an account on this website, some people on another forum told me this was a good place to find adult games. I'm wondering what this game is about and how good it is because I see it has 4.7/5.0 stars. I want to play a game with some story, sex contents are fine but I also want something deeper and more meaningful than just wanking. I have played Being a dik, City of broken dreamers, The Deluca family and some other visual novel games and most of them have good stories and a balanced amount of sex, the others have a little too much sex that sometimes I just skipped through those scenes. So do you guys recommend this game?

I highly recommend it since you want something deeper and meaningful which this has, however you won't find any sex scenes ATM in this VN.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020

I'd recommend if you are looking for something deep and meaningful. There are no sex scenes as of yet, but they will definitely come in the future. The story is something new and highly immersive. It will definitely be an experience you won't forget. So to put it bluntly, this is an amazing AVN, and you will love it if a good story is what you're after. However, if you're also interested in sex scenes, then maybe now is not the best time to check out this AVN, as sex scenes are still a ways off.

If you're looking for a good story and amazing characters? This is the perfect AVN for you. If you're looking for adult content(sex), then maybe you should skip this AVN. Personally, this AVN is 10/10 and I'd definitely recommend lol.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

You're in the right place, and welcome to F95. So this game in a nutshell you play as a guy who had something tragic happen in his life to someone close him (we don't know the details yet) who has gone missing. He and his sister (adopted if you're not using the incest patch) are basically starting college, so that's where you start your journey.

Like others have mentioned, and going by what the developer has previously stated, the goal with this game is deeper erotic / romantic connections with characters versus just mindless sex. Through Chapter 3.5 there are no actual sex scenes - to this point it's basically relationship building - meeting characters, and some you can start establishing some romantic interactions with, of which I will say are excellent.

I'd STRONGLY recommend this game now to you if you're okay with it not having any xxx scenes yet. The dev has said it will eventually have plenty of sex, but it's going to be a slower buildup to that point. Hope this helps.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Lucky Bastard ..he is gonna play it for the first time :cautious:..i miss the first time.
I was thinking the same thing - first time I played it about 3-4 weeks ago was on a Sunday night. Started around ~9pm with the intention of just playing it for about an hour or two and going to bed since I had to get up for work the next day at 6am. I ended up going to bed around 4am, having played about 95% of the entire game in one go, lol.

I am jealous of him. :D

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahx and _BB_

Droodlez

Oct 6, 2021
Yoooo what the hell is this
Man this game has the best animation quality I have seen. The movement of the characters and the facial expressions are so smooth and natural, the camera angles are so professional, the music fits perfectly too. Litterally got goosebumps in the first 5 minutes of playing, this is definitely the most beautiful intro scene I've seen in any visual novels
But I wonder how old these two kids are, they look so young. I also need to know the name of the song

Last edited:

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
Yoooo what the hell is this
Man this game has the best animation quality I have seen. The movement of the characters and the facial expressions are so smooth and natural, the camera angles are so professional, the music fits perfectly too. Litterally got goosebumps in the first 5 minutes of playing, this is definitely the most beautiful intro scene I've seen in any visual novels
But I wonder how old these two kids are, they look so young. I also need to know the name of the song

Yup! That's Summer's Gone by Ocean. Glad that you liked it. The name of the song is "Always been a dreamer" by Staffan Carlén

Droodlez

Oct 6, 2021
So I have completed my first playthrough (please excuse some errors I might make because this is my second language)

As I said in my previous post, and I'll have to say again, the visual quality of this game is insanely good. But there are some other renders (somewhere in the middle of chapter 1 and 2) look not as good, but they are still okay didn't hurt my eyes, I did see the warning at the beginning that the game is being reworked so I think that's why. Character models look super good too. I couldn't even find any bad-looking model, even the side characters, they all look so good. Oh and there's a Muslim girl too. I haven't seen a Muslim girl in any games and this girl is very unique and cute.

At first I didn't like the personality of this MC. When he thought about cutting Victoria's wrist to end her pain, I thought I was playing as a psychopath, and the way he treated the people around him was like a real asshole. His sister Nami was also annoying. And Bella, the spoiled rich bitch who pranked Nami, someone she didn't even know, just for fun. And Nia, choked herself in the middle of the class. In the first 2 chapters I thought this game was about a bunch of psychopaths. I only started to like it from chapter 3, when we learned more about the past of these characters. I began to have a connection with each of them and understand the reason why they became like that, broken inside. The MC lost an important one in his life and always acts like he doesn't give a shit about anything, but deep down inside he does care. He doesn't want to be a burden for Nami. He said encouraging words to Victoria and hugged her, that was a very heartwarming scene. He wanted to protect Mila when the rich assholes trash talked to her. And he encourage Bella when she was feeling bad for insulting Brenda. Those are the things a psychopath would never do.

The other characters in the game have their own stories and issues too. Nami loves the MC so much that she keeps hurting herself, but sadly he only loves her as a sister. Bella witnessed something terrible happened to her sister at a very young age and that event traumatized her. Mila grew up in a family with her parents being drug-addicts and her mom being a prostitute. Victoria lost her legs and might not be able to ever walk again (please dev let her walk again she doesn't deserve this). Nia although she's a camgirl and acts very weird sometimes, I feel like she's a very lonely person. And Sasha, a mysterious girl with a long scar, she and MC seem to know each other somehow.

Sorry if I wrote too long, I still want to write more but my bad English doesn't allow me to write out everything I have in my head right now. This is such a beautiful and intriguing story, I didn't even remember there was no sex. Only 3.5 chapters but I've already fell in love with it.

Some of my favorite moments in the game:
z923.jpg m597.jpg ab176.jpg ab308.jpg ab850.jpg

The fact that this is a slow-burn game made this the most romantic kiss in any adult visual novel, it just feels very different from the kisses from other games I've played. I bet this same kiss wouldn't be anything special if it was in another game
ab255.jpg ab260.jpg ab1399.jpg ab1400.jpg

This developer deserves my money, I'll start subscribing to him now. But I just checked his Patreon and... this is a joke right? 723 Patrons only? Dude, other developers out there make mediocre games (some are even trash) and they still have at least 1k patrons. Why does this guy have so little support? I mean come on, look at his quality. If I was super rich I wouldn't hesitate to throw him a few grands.

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
So I have completed my first playthrough (please excuse some errors I might make because this is my second language)

As I said in my previous post, and I'll have to say again, the visual quality of this game is insanely good. But there are some other renders (somewhere in the middle of chapter 1 and 2) look not as good, but they are still okay didn't hurt my eyes, I did see the warning at the beginning that the game is being reworked so I think that's why. Character models look super good too. I couldn't even find any bad-looking model, even the side characters, they all look so good. Oh and there's a Muslim girl too. I haven't seen a Muslim girl in any games and this girl is very unique and cute.

At first I didn't like the personality of this MC. When he thought about cutting Victoria's wrist to end her pain, I thought I was playing as a psychopath, and the way he treated the people around him was like a real asshole. His sister Nami was also annoying. And Bella, the spoiled rich bitch who pranked Nami, someone she didn't even know, just for fun. And Nia, choked herself in the middle of the class. In the first 2 chapters I thought this game was about a bunch of psychopaths. I only started to like it from chapter 3, when we learned more about the past of these characters. I began to have a connection with each of them and understand the reason why they became like that, broken inside. The MC lost an important one in his life and always acts like he doesn't give a shit about anything, but deep down inside he does care. He doesn't want to a burden for Nami. He said encouraging words to Victoria and hugged her, that was a very heartwarming scene. He wanted to protect Mila when the rich assholes trash talked to her. And he encourage Bella when she was feeling bad for insulting Brenda. Those are the things a psychopath would never do.

The other characters in the game have their own stories and issues too. Nami loves the MC so much that she keeps hurting herself, but sadly he only loves her as a sister. Bella witnessed something terrible happened to her sister at a very young age and that event traumatized her. Mila grew up in a family with her parents being drug-addicts and her mom being a prostitute. Victoria lost her legs and might not be able to ever walk again (please dev let her walk again she doesn't deserve this). Nia although she's a camgirl and acts very weird sometimes, I feel like she's a very lonely person. And Sasha, a mysterious girl with a long scar, she and MC seem to know each other somehow.

Sorry if I wrote too long, I still want to write more but my bad English doesn't allow me write out everything I have in my head right now. This is such a beautiful and intriguing story, I didn't even remember there was no sex. Only 3.5 chapters but I've already fell in love with it.

View attachment 1439587 View attachment 1439593 View attachment 1439616 View attachment 1439614 View attachment 1439604

The fact that this is a slow-burn game made this the most romantic kiss in any adult visual novel, it just feels very different from the kisses from other games I've played. I bet this same kiss wouldn't be anything special if it was in another game
View attachment 1439598 View attachment 1439599 View attachment 1439596 View attachment 1439597

This developer deserves my money, I'll start subcribing to him now. But I just checked his Patreon and... this is a joke right? 723 Patrons only? Dude, other developers out there make mediocre games (some are even trash) and they still have at least 1k patrons. Why does this guy have so little support? I mean come on, look at his quality. If I was super rich I wouldn't hesitate to throw him a few grands.
Well said, eloquently put and welcome; most visitors to this thread have been similarly and as deeply affected. (y) Congratulations on becoming an OceanLab supporter. :) Summer's Gone is definitely a work of art which deserves more patronage than it garners but those of us who can do what we can in respect to contributing financially, individually, and publicising OceanLab works wherever and whenever we can. Perhaps you might consider displaying a Summer's Gone signature - as I have done below using an excellent Krull made Victoria :love: sig - to advertise Ocean opuses with every comment you make anywhere on this site? Artists have created sigs for pretty much every Summer's Gone girl and you are at liberty to pick one or two of these to show should you choose to. ;)

Can you guess which Summer's Gone lady my personal favourite of favourites might happen to be? :ROFLMAO:

(Yes you've got it!)

Last edited:

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

At first I didn't like the personality of this MC. When he thought about cutting Victoria's wrist to end her pain, I thought I was playing as a psychopath, and the way he treated the people around him was like a real asshole. His sister Nami was also annoying. And Bella, the spoiled rich bitch who pranked Nami, someone she didn't even know, just for fun. And Nia, choked herself in the middle of the class. In the first 2 chapters I thought this game was about a bunch of psychopaths. I only started to like it from chapter 3, when we learned more about the past of these characters. I began to have a connection with each of them and understand the reason why they became like that, broken inside. The MC lost an important one in his life and always acts like he doesn't give a shit about anything, but deep down inside he does care. He doesn't want to a burden for Nami. He said encouraging words to Victoria and hugged her, that was a very heartwarming scene. He wanted to protect Mila when the rich assholes trash talked to her. And he encourage Bella when she was feeling bad for insulting Brenda. Those are the things a psychopath would never do.

Sorry if I wrote too long, I still want to write more but my bad English doesn't allow me write out everything I have in my head right now. This is such a beautiful and intriguing story, I didn't even remember there was no sex. Only 3.5 chapters but I've already fell in love with it.

View attachment 1439587 View attachment 1439593 View attachment 1439616 View attachment 1439614 View attachment 1439604

View attachment 1439598 View attachment 1439599 View attachment 1439596 View attachment 1439597

This developer deserves my money, I'll start subcribing to him now. But I just checked his Patreon and... this is a joke right? 723 Patrons only? Dude, other developers out there make mediocre games (some are even trash) and they still have at least 1k patrons. Why does this guy have so little support? I mean come on, look at his quality. If I was super rich I wouldn't hesitate to throw him a few grands.
THE KISS. THE BEST KISS EVER

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

I think he's just getting started for the most part - this game is fairly early (I think he's targeting around 30 chapters for it) and it's his 2nd game - his other game, Where It All Began, I think only has like 300-400 patrons and is still in progress as well. Clearly people are far more enamored with Summer's Gone considering it has 2-3x the patrons. I think as the game develops further and eventually gets xxx content, subscriptions will pick up but right now since it has no sex in it, I think a good chunk of people probably decide it's not for them and just opt out.

I would bet once this game gets to like Chapter 10 and starts having sex go along with things, this game may get as much or more attention than games like Being A DIK or City of Broken Dreamers because while those games are great, they don't do the romance level anywhere near as well as this game seems to be setting up to do.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
This is exactly what I'm saying lol. If he's able to produce something with as much quality as Summer's Gone, with the limited support that he has, imagine what he'd be able to do if he had as much support as other developers on this site. It boggles my mind that even with the limited support, that he's still able to make something so good. He's a true artist.

It really is. I've spent a lot of my free time exploring romance all across the visual novels of this site... and I've got to say... this was by far the most romantic kiss I've ever seen from any AVN thus far. We're not even done with 1/5 of the novel, and we're already getting scenes like this. The raw emotions and energies you feel during this scene are crazy. I haven't experienced this with any other AVN, including Being a Dik(the top AVN out right now). I'm currently following the romance between Jill and MC in BADIK, but even their kisses fail to evoke the same levels of passion and raw emotion as this scene above between MC and Bella. Ocean has a true talent for this and I can't wait to see where he takes us with this story.

Everything here attests to how much of a good writer Oceans is. In the span of 3.5 chapters(out of around 30), he's managed to humanize almost every single character. Everyone has their own issues and problems that they have to deal with throughout this novel. That's not something I've seen in any other AVN or story on this site. Everyone has their own demons, their own reasons for their actions, their own motivations, etc. Considering the size of this cast, that's an amazing feat on its own. Then when you consider the art, music, overall atmosphere on top of his writing, you'll see that Oceans is pretty much head and shoulders above most other developers on this site, despite the lack of support. I'm really eager to see what will happen in later updates because he's slowly, but surely, taking over lol.

No worries lol. I was the same way when I first came, and before I started taking actual English courses, I had to use google translator lol. I'm not sure if I can speak for english natives, but your english seems pretty good to me. I understand the feeling of not being able to get everything out because of the language barrier, my advice is to breathe and take your time when typing. We're not going anywhere... I think. The thread will still be here to see your comments(and if it helps... you can edit out your mistakes like me lol). So just relax and take your time to think before typing. Your english seems pretty good, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Last edited:

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018

Some of my favourite moments in the game:

This developer deserves my money, I'll start subscribing to him now. But I just checked his Patreon and... this is a joke right? 723 Patrons only? Dude, other developers out there make mediocre games (some are even trash) and they still have at least 1k patrons. Why does this guy have so little support? I mean come on, look at his quality. If I was super rich I wouldn't hesitate to throw him a few grands.
One of us! \o/

Don't worry about writing too long or anything, it only shows the passion you have for this game and it's a great feeling to read your thoughts on it, especially since I feel the same way about most of what you said.
And your favourite moments are definitely a great selection. I must say, the scene where the mc and Bella eat their burger on top of Bella's car is probably my favourite scene of the game (so far), it's just a simple scene but it's the one moment where (for me) both of them are themselves without putting a mask.
It's pretty obvious that they both are pushing people away because of what they've been through with the loss of a loved one, even if the way they act towards other is quite different but the heart of their problem is the same thing and that's how they connect, as the saying goes: "misery loves company". And the burger scene is really where we can see it in the clearest way. That's also the reason why the scene where they kissed, while a beautiful one, is heart-breaking because it breaks their connection and asks the big question: are they attracted to the other one because they are the only one that can understand them (and so is it an artificial attraction) or do they have a deeper connection that pushed them towards each other?
But unfortunately, because both of them have repressed all kind of feelings for a very long time, they are completely confused, and again reacting very differently in the aftermath (at least Bella had the decency the drive the mc back to his house, rather than just flee the "scene of the crime").
And now, I'm left waiting with that big question while all I want is to comfort Bella, even if she doesn't want to...
(Which is funny because the very first time I played the game, I thought I'd go on a Nami path and obviously the very first time I saw Bella, I hated her very, very strongly but then I went full on a Bella path, much to Nami's chagrin, without really realising it and every time I replay the game, I can't do anything but pursue the Bella path. Bella is my curse and I want to bear it until the end.)

Droodlez

Oct 6, 2021
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I will do a second playthrough to unlock some scenes later. I have some questions now.
The cast is pretty big and there are at least 20 characters if I remember correctly, how many of them are main LI?
I see the banner on the first page have Sonya image on it, is she the main female character?
Is Summer dead or just missing? Will she ever comeback?
What kind of "beating" Ayua and Sasha were talking about? Martial art or street racing?
What is the update frequency of this game?
Does anyone have a full playlist of the songs in the game?

Oh and I see some fellow pepes here hehe. Starting to love this community
i<3u

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
One of us! \o/

Don't worry about writing too long or anything, it only shows the passion you have for this game and it's a great feeling to read your thoughts on it, especially since I feel the same way about most of what you said.
And your favourite moments are definitely a great selection. I must say, the scene where the mc and Bella eat their burger on top of Bella's car is probably my favourite scene of the game (so far), it's just a simple scene but it's the one moment where (for me) both of them are themselves without putting a mask.
It's pretty obvious that they both are pushing people away because of what they've been through with the loss of a loved one, even if the way they act towards other is quite different but the heart of their problem is the same thing and that's how they connect, as the saying goes: "misery loves company". And the burger scene is really where we can see it in the clearest way. That's also the reason why the scene where they kissed, while a beautiful one, is heart-breaking because it breaks their connection and asks the big question: are they attracted to the other one because they are the only one that can understand them (and so is it an artificial attraction) or do they have a deeper connection that pushed them towards each other?
But unfortunately, because both of them have repressed all kind of feelings for a very long time, they are completely confused, and again reacting very differently in the aftermath (at least Bella had the decency the drive the mc back to his house, rather than just flee the "scene of the crime").
And now, I'm left waiting with that big question while all I want is to comfort Bella, even if she doesn't want to...
(Which is funny because the very first time I played the game, I thought I'd go on a Nami path and obviously the very first time I saw Bella, I hated her very, very strongly but then I went full on a Bella path, much to Nami's chagrin, without really realising it and every time I replay the game, I can't do anything but pursue the Bella path. Bella is my curse and I want to bear it until the end.)
I've never seen such a good breakdown of their relationship. Is it genuine or is it simply due to their traumas being so similar? Both being afraid of getting too close to someone for fear of losing or hurting them. Would their attraction be caused by similar traumas or a deeper, more genuine love they both cannot understand? But why not both? Would Bella have given MC the time of day had she not noticed their similarities? Would MC have been drawn to her if not for her own issues? The way I currently see it, their traumas and the masks they put on their personalities are the reasons they were intrigued by each other in the first place. The more time they'd spend together, the more cracks would appear in the facades they'd set up. I'm saying it's a mixture of both because it's due to their traumas that they act the way they act. But when they spend time together, it's because of something deeper, that their masks drop and their true selves come out. It's because of that deeper connection that they are, unexplainably, drawn to each other.

Either way, Ocean is creating art. I've yet to see any other romance story as complex as MC and Bella's on this site. And it's crazy how complex it already is at only 3 chapters in. I really can't wait to see how their story develops in the future.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes