`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So, I came across a New Game being published by DRAVEN.
I just saw his Game Teaser on Youtube and it looked promising.
He seems LEGIT Material after I went through his Patreon Page.

His Game is Called ALIVE ALONE.

Strange Name but it gives the vibes.

I thought some exposure wont hurt cause hidden gems are everywhere, if I promote him here. As at the end, all we need is AN EXPERIENCE.

I think we can at least check his Teaser on the page.

Here, Some In-Game Renders he shared -

View attachment 1440915

View attachment 1440916

View attachment 1440919

View attachment 1440920

View attachment 1440921

View attachment 1440922

View attachment 1440923

View attachment 1440924

I Think if you like it, you may promote it too...
Just a polite advice, Since this is not related to the VN this thread belongs to, it is considered off-topic and they often tend to be deleted.

You can promote the VN using signatures or by keeping the post short (like putting the renders under spoiler) :)

Reactions: Jxorgx

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I think that Victoria might be an Aspie, i.e., a person affected by Asperger's syndrome. :unsure:

People like that are often brilliant academically, shining stars in some areas actually, while at the same time weirdly and endearingly unworldly, unsophisticated, trusting and incapable of understanding base human behaviours, feelings and emotions like violence, deceit, jealously, hate or cheating others underhandedly. Vic does seem to possess Aspie-like wide-eyed sweetness and innocence in bucket loads while simultaneously being very intelligent, which would explain why she was suddenly strongly attracted to the MC out of the blue, isn't full of anger towards and hate for the person (Marla) who's vehicle collided with and disabled her, or lost in a cloud of hopelessness, self-pity and depression because of her completely undeserved plight and consequent difficulty and suffering. :cry:

Just a thought but it would explain much in respect to Vic's quirky personality and eccentric behaviour. (y)

(Based on an intense friendship I once enjoyed with an Aspie girl in the real world.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Everia and _BB_

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I think that Victoria might be an Aspie, i.e., a person affected by Asperger's syndrome. :unsure:

People like that are often brilliant academically, shining stars in some areas actually, while at the same time weirdly and endearingly unworldly, unsophisticated, trusting and incapable of understanding base human behaviours, feelings and emotions like violence, deceit, jealously, hate or cheating others underhandedly. Vic does seem to possess Aspie-like wide-eyed sweetness and innocence in bucket loads while simultaneously being very intelligent, which would explain why she was suddenly strongly attracted to the MC out of the blue, isn't full of anger towards and hate for the person (Marla) who's vehicle collided with and disabled her, or lost in a cloud of hopelessness, self-pity and depression because of her completely undeserved plight and consequent difficulty and suffering. :cry:

Just a thought but it would explain much in respect to Vic's quirky personality and eccentric behaviour. (y)

(Based on an intense friendship I once enjoyed with an Aspie girl in the real world.)
i don't know if that's Vic...but i think you just described Leah.
aand...we're back to square one.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Who's Leah? Not Leia from Where it all Began surely? You've lost me there I'm afraid. :unsure:
She's out of this world (or at least not from one of the Ocean's games). You probably didn't meet her because it's hard to forget someone like her. Her name was burned into my mind with a fire so bright that once you see her no one can save you

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Who's Leah? Not Leia from Where it all Began surely? You've lost me there I'm afraid. :unsure:
Leah is a character from a VN named
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.:whistle:....What.?.... we all went through it...why spare him the trouble ?..let's add one more to the list....so we all can get together and have a huge group therapy session like in the movies.:)

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

ygjhttt

Dec 24, 2018
It's true THAT I don't just want sex scenes, but I don't want to have too many choices. I mean, I want them all. Okay?

• Haha
Reactions: Xyclos

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Leah is a character from a VN named
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.:whistle:....What.?.... we all went through it...why spare him the trouble ?..let's add one more to the list....so we all can get together and have a huge group therapy session like in the movies.:)
Ah! I've heard of it but never played it, hence my confusion, but intend to check it out sometime in the near future to sate my whetted curiosity. Cheers! (y)

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
She's out of this world (or at least not from one of the Ocean's games). You probably didn't meet her because it's hard to forget someone like her. Her name was burned into my mind with a fire so bright that once you see her no one can save you
I don't play that many lewd games to be honest and am only interested in a small number of the very highest quality with genuinely immersive, dramatic and emotionally engaging content. :geek: Just about to add one more to the list based on what I've read here today maybe. o_O

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Well, I won't restrict you from it. The game is Acting Lessons. Sounds pretty innocent, I know.
I have seen Acting Lessons mentioned several times in Summer's Gone reviews but never troubled to investigate the game or read reviews submitted about it on f95zone. I will now when eventually I have the leisure to do so. :) My standards are high however and I hope that any future download won't seriously disappoint me. ;)

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I have seen Acting Lessons mentioned several times in Summer's Gone reviews but never troubled to investigate the game or read reviews submitted about it on f95zone. I will now when eventually I have enough leisure to do so. :) My standards are high however and I hope that the download won't disappoint me. ;)
you sound so innocent.....you're definitely gonna see a therapist after playing that :LOL:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
you sound so innocent.....you're definitely gonna see a therapist after playing that :LOL:
If the therapist treating me was anything like Amber von Halen, suffering a bit of psychological damage to get to see and spend some quality time with a woman like that seems... well... kind of like a win to me! :LOL: Sign me up! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Razrback16
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes