_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Guys I see this developer has another game. Should I play it?
Where It All Began is currently being remastered. I'd advise you to wait for the new version. Even Ocean doesn't want you to see the old one lol
lmfao
1633615242223.png
But if you still want to play it, no one will stop you, but don't keep your expectations high because the quality is not as good as Summer's Gone.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Leah is a character from a VN named
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.:whistle:....What.?.... we all went through it...why spare him the trouble ?..let's add one more to the list....so we all can get together and have a huge group therapy session like in the movies.:)
wtf is wrong with you? tired of being alone and in misery and want some freaking company? do not talk of AL to those who are unprepared!

geezz its like the tall poppy syndrome all over again. let others be in happy ignorance along as its not with your wife your girlfriend or your lover (fuck you zuckerberg its becoming harder then ever to keep them from meeting each other, even worse the girlfriend got a friends request from the lover by whatsup after creating her instagram account i swear to you murky mark as got it in for assholes like me just because an asshole like me fucked his wife before they started dating, it wasn´t me ffs)!

Ah! I've heard of it but never played it, hence my confusion, but intend to check it out sometime in the near future to sate my whetted curiosity. Cheers! (y)
i strongly advice against it! the only advantage of that game and character its that now its easy to for me to unleash my sadistic streak since i have someone to focus on!

seriously the graphs are sub par the story is too twisted and i do not mean the nipple twists (nothing against it either giving or receiving and as far as i am aware far fewer std´s have been passed on games of nipple twist them humping or kissing so its even safer!)

your best friend as some serious shit going around him and the girls are plain uninteresting so do not do it!

victoria simps are not equiped to deal with AL period so do not even try ok? i will give you a chocolat bar for you to forget you ever heard it!

Warscared breaks one of Ayhsel fingers and gives it to Rumplepuss
now eat that chocolat finger and stay away from AL!

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
wtf is wrong with you? tired of being alone and in misery and want some freaking company? do not talk of AL to those who are unprepared!

geezz its like the tall poppy syndrome all over again. let others be in happy ignorance along as its not with your wife your girlfriend or your lover (fuck you zuckerberg its becoming harder then ever to keep them from meeting each other, even worse the girlfriend got a friends request from the lover by whatsup after creating her instagram account i swear to you murky mark as got it in for assholes like me just because an asshole like me fucked his wife before they started dating, it wasn´t me ffs)!

i strongly advice against it! the only advantage of that game and character its that now its easy to for me to unleash my sadistic streak since i have someone to focus on!

seriously the graphs are sub par the story is too twisted and i do not mean the nipple twists (nothing against it either giving or receiving and as far as i am aware far fewer std´s have been passed on games of nipple twist them humping or kissing so its even safer!)

your best friend as some serious shit going around him and the girls are plain uninteresting so do not do it!

victoria simps are not equiped to deal with AL period so do not even try ok? i will give you a chocolat bar for you to forget you ever heard it!

you are supposed to be the most mature than all of us ......looks like you really didn't take it well. .Anyhow..he was looking for VN with an emotional story(traumatic ones)..so........Hey ..allright stop pouting..if you don't like it..i don't like it.....No more of that ...and let's not talk about her ever again.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

Hmm. Because in life I'm a pretty nice, kind, softhearted and vanilla kind of a guy, with very little darkness and not a shred of sadism in me, I've decided to put Acting Lessons on the back burner... like - FOREVER! Based on what I've read it really doesn't sound like my kind of thing at all and because I am abandoning it voluntarily Ayhsel can retain his full complement of chocolate fingers. Thanks for the head's up. Good evening. (y)

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 29, 2017
So, I played this game, way, way, back, before the rework/remaster or whatever. Wasn't Nami supposed to be your sister? Or is my patch just not working?
Maybe I'm just confusing it for another game.

May 8, 2018
So, I played this game, way, way, back, before the rework/remaster or whatever. Wasn't Nami supposed to be your sister? Or is my patch just not working?
Maybe I'm just confusing it for another game.
Some websites distributed the game with the incest patch already built in the game. The dev does not support these patches and Nami is not MC's sister. The version uploaded here should be clean.

Sep 3, 2020
Hmm. Because in life I'm a pretty nice, kind, softhearted and vanilla kind of a guy, with very little darkness and not a shred of sadism in me, I've decided to put Acting Lessons on the back burner... like - FOREVER! Based on what I've read it really doesn't sound like my kind of thing at all and because I am abandoning it voluntarily Ayhsel can retain his full complement of fingers. Thanks for the head's up. Good evening. (y)
Summer's Gone is a hundred times better

View attachment final_615f743f75a89900cc6cac5d_647067.mp4

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Whats this game,All the females look amazing i just hope we get to see our Mc having some good time with them ,i am fine with kissing too after reading(first time in my life) all the text in a game

Reactions: _BB_

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Maybe I'm hallucinating, but didn't Maja say Vicky's personality was always like that?
Yep Maya said that....Vic has always been a sweet kind girl..you see...when she got fucked up by Marla's stupid driving (OH stupid Marla).....she couldn't believe it when something really bad happened to her..'cause she has always been kind to others and trying to put smile on everyone's face ,trying to help them deal with their problems and their fucked reality...but when something like that finally happend to her, she couldn't accept it so she just plunged herself into a hole called Denial (which is a magical land where it has magical doors to happy places but to the reality)......and she's still in denial instead of crying her ass off. always escaping from the reality by forcing big smile on her face everyday......again she is still in denial and not acting weird because the accident messed up her hair....i mean brain......just like me after the acting lessons :):) no cure for me let's hope she does........Good day.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have seen Acting Lessons mentioned several times in Summer's Gone reviews but never troubled to investigate the game or read reviews submitted about it on f95zone. I will now when eventually I have the leisure to do so. :) My standards are high however and I hope that any future download won't seriously disappoint me. ;)
Oh, you sweet summer child...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just a polite advice, Since this is not related to the VN this thread belongs to, it is considered off-topic and they often tend to be deleted.

You can promote the VN using signatures or by keeping the post short (like putting the renders under spoiler) :)
It's also not here on F95 yet, so the recommendation would be even less effective without something to show people.

Reactions: `Ray`
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes