Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Maybe I'm hallucinating, but didn't Maja say Vicky's personality was always like that?
Yep Maya said that....Vic has always been a sweet kind girl..you see...when she got fucked up by Marla's stupid driving (OH stupid Marla).....she couldn't believe it when something really bad happened to her..'cause she has always been kind to others and trying to put smile on everyone's face ,trying to help them deal with their problems and their fucked reality...but when something like that finally happend to her, she couldn't accept it so she just plunged herself into a hole called Denial (which is a magical land where it has magical doors to happy places but to the reality)......and she's still in denial instead of crying her ass off. always escaping from the reality by forcing big smile on her face everyday......again she is still in denial and not acting weird because the accident messed up her hair....i mean brain......just like me after the acting lessons :):) no cure for me let's hope she does........Good day.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have seen Acting Lessons mentioned several times in Summer's Gone reviews but never troubled to investigate the game or read reviews submitted about it on f95zone. I will now when eventually I have the leisure to do so. :) My standards are high however and I hope that any future download won't seriously disappoint me. ;)
Oh, you sweet summer child...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just a polite advice, Since this is not related to the VN this thread belongs to, it is considered off-topic and they often tend to be deleted.

You can promote the VN using signatures or by keeping the post short (like putting the renders under spoiler) :)
It's also not here on F95 yet, so the recommendation would be even less effective without something to show people.

Reactions: `Ray`

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Building a story is nice and all but is there a chance he will drop the game? I dont want another love and submission game that a great story is abandoned

May 8, 2018
Building a story is nice and all but is there a chance he will drop the game? I dont want another love and submission game that a great story is abandoned
There's never no guarantees of anything, but Ocean is pouring all his effort into both his games doing what he can with what he has available to him. Abandoning these games is probably the last thing on his list.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No one knows the future. These games are long and they take a lot of time to develop. He also develops alone, so as soon as something happens to him (not necessarily something bad), the games can be dropped.

So, long story short: yes!!

It is in his plans? not at all.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
There's never no guarantees of anything, but Ocean is pouring all his effort into both his games doing what he can with what he has available to him. Abandoning these games is probably the last thing on his list.
Nice ,I will try to check his patreon then after i see the next update Thanks for the answer

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As soon as you launch the game it lets you know straight up it has zero lewds.

Im not even going to play this but im still leaving a 5* review. Thank you valuing my time Summer's Gone dev.

More devs need to do this.
Just so you know.. 5 minutes into the game, nobody cares at all that this game has no lewds.

Also, leaving a 5 star review for a nice attitude of the dev is nice of you but defeats the purpose of comparing the quality of the novels.. although I myself consider reviews in f95 to be a ridiculous joke, so no need to take them serious, I guess.

Sep 3, 2020
Just so you know.. 5 minutes into the game, nobody cares at all that this game has no lewds.

Also, leaving a 5 star review for a nice attitude of the dev is nice of you but defeats the purpose of comparing the quality of the novels.. although I myself consider reviews in f95 to be a ridiculous joke, so no need to take them serious, I guess.
View attachment final_6161e7f748304f0129bcc5e5_64622.mp4

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Why every playthrough I chose Bella, even though my brain told me not to do it this time and just go for Nami for once? T.T

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes