Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't know what you mean by that
because I don't hang out in the being a dick thread
I am likely to cease following the BADIK thread. I haven't played it in over a year and other games keep having a higher priority (which take a back seat to my game development). I can't play "all the games," that I've been interested in over the last two years. I have to set priorities to the ones that connect with me the most.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I am likely to cease following the BADIK thread. I haven't played it in over a year and other games keep having a higher priority (which take a back seat to my game development). I can't play "all the games," that I've been interested in over the last two years. I have to set priorities to the ones that connect with me the most.
you said "can't play all the games".......I can read those words but I don't know what they mean :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
what hog stated... anyway if you only play what you fancy you set yourself in a bubble that will hurt your game development since you have no idea what the hit trends of the moment are!

do not get me wrong you should writte your story, just dress it better to get the most bang for your buck!
think of it like a marketing strategy or you writting a heroes comics, there is no diference if the hero as a cape or not except the one with the cape gets the most attention...
on this particular genre one of the "dressings" is that women always use 35% less clothing then what the weather would consider suitable!

not saying you should track BADik i mean its his own thing and not particulary agressive towards anything and always has very mild aproaches but being aware what people enjoy will make your games more engaging!

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys, This post is dedicated to my Man Warscared.! I would also like to thanks
Vidal the king of Pervert bro because he was the first person who gave me a warm welcome in this thread and Ahx
as well you both guys are amazing. You always make me laugh. I mostly post my content on the ORS thread but I always read this thread and I must say this thread is one of the best on f95zone.

Stay safe guys and don't take these pictures seriously these are only for jesting.

Warscared saves Sasha...

Warscared saves Sasha 1.png Warscared saves Sasha 2.png Warscared saves Sasha 3.png Warscared saves Sasha 4.png Warscared saves Sasha 5.png

Warscared talks with Oceanlab!
Warscared talks with Oceanlab! 1.png
Warscared talks with Oceanlab! 2.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
oh no, they are growing in numbers :rolleyes:
we have always been here, we rule the shadows!

also nice one homemade although seeing my jolly self 30 years ago... freaking hell i was scary, even before i joined the military, yes thats a pic of me when i was 17 years old! damm i do miss having that strong jaw... years and pounds do add up without one even realising! and the shadows on that pic... not showing my gorgeous blue eyes!

i guess what i mean is that its a funny attempt but it was an uncanny valley moment for me!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hi guys, This post is dedicated to my Man Warscared.! I would also like to thanks
Vidal the king of Pervert bro because he was the first person who gave me a warm welcome in this thread and Ahx
as well you both guys are amazing. You always make me laugh. I mostly post my content on the ORS thread but I always read this thread and I must say this thread is one of the best on f95zone.

Stay safe guys and don't take these pictures seriously these are only for jesting.

Warscared saves Sasha...

View attachment 1624678 View attachment 1624679 View attachment 1624680 View attachment 1624682 View attachment 1624683

View attachment 1624702
View attachment 1624704
Possibly the best post on this thread.....ever! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
nahh the one when the site was always breaking down and Darkdevil66 used my fan fiction to freak out Bella is both a 4th and even 5th wall breaking moment and the most hilarious shit i have ever seen!

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/page-536#post-7052054

this one speifically!
I gotta admit, that's pretty damn funny. I laughed out loud at the "anime hair" comment and "red screen of death" scene.

The raw passion and energy of homemade's post is what did it for me. Real Quentin Tarrantino stuff going on there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

people like you, and these guys are what makes this thread so much more fun than so many others (y)(y)

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
If grown adults sound like horny little teenagers simping over virtual characters, you know two things...

First: The game, these characters are in, has to be top quality. Shiny on the outside and deep like the ocean storywise.
Second: The game is still in developement, but needs to be updated. Otherwise all hell would break lose in the comments...

So I didn't post for some time now, but I can see all is fine in here and Ocean makes progress. AAAANNNDDD Warscared
became a Meme. The allmighty RNGesus help us all!

Sep 3, 2020

Warscared saves Sasha...

View attachment 1624678 View attachment 1624679 View attachment 1624680 View attachment 1624682 View attachment 1624683

View attachment 1624702
View attachment 1624704
damnit damnit we were this close I could have sworn Warscared was out of town

but no matter he cannot stay by her side 24 hours a day

remember Warscared is the only one that stands a chance against our leader Ayhsel on the battlefield

if he stays with her we win and if he leaves her to fight on the battlefield we win

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hello,

Today, It's gonna be a rather short Dev Log.

Good progress has been made in the last couple of days. I had some small natural lows here and there but that's just because of the lack of real-life social interactions.
Germany's increasing its regulations over the past few weeks. I now also count as not vaccinated again.
And while Germany already had the highest energy prices in the world. They now got increased again (With 2022).
I now have to pay 325€ a month. Which is around 365$. Just insane.

But thanks to you supporters it's nothing to worry about.

Alright, time for some visual stimulation.
One thing I can say about the DnD session that really eats a lot of time is the environment.
When I'm done with the Tabletop session, I will have built more environments than all the Chapters have combined.
And the good news. They will only be used once. (;
It'll be worth it, though.

McEnvi.jpg AyyLmao.jpg

Same as in the last Logs, I'm super limited by what I can show.

Cheeto.jpg

"Yearning for you."

BellchenBonefire.jpg

4k Res attached for download.

I've come up with a really crazy idea about my lighting. I have to test some theories and see how Daz responds to them.
I tried updating to Daz 4.16 Beta but fuck that. It doesn't support a lot of things I need and I don't need to make my life harder.
The render count is somewhere above 1150 or so. (Not including animations obv.)

I'll see you in two weeks and I think I will be able to talk a little about a % then. The update is getting closer to the finish line.

- Ocean
:)

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021

Hello,

Today, It's gonna be a rather short Dev Log.

Good progress has been made in the last couple of days. I had some small natural lows here and there but that's just because of the lack of real-life social interactions.
Germany's increasing its regulations over the past few weeks. I now also count as not vaccinated again.
And while Germany already had the highest energy prices in the world. They now got increased again (With 2022).
I now have to pay 325€ a month. Which is around 365$. Just insane.

But thanks to you supporters it's nothing to worry about.

Alright, time for some visual stimulation.
One thing I can say about the DnD session that really eats a lot of time is the environment.
When I'm done with the Tabletop session, I will have built more environments than all the Chapters have combined.
And the good news. They will only be used once. (;
It'll be worth it, though.

View attachment 1628615 View attachment 1628612

Same as in the last Logs, I'm super limited by what I can show.

View attachment 1628614

"Yearning for you."

View attachment 1628613

4k Res attached for download.

I've come up with a really crazy idea about my lighting. I have to test some theories and see how Daz responds to them.
I tried updating to Daz 4.16 Beta but fuck that. It doesn't support a lot of things I need and I don't need to make my life harder.
The render count is somewhere above 1150 or so. (Not including animations obv.)

I'll see you in two weeks and I think I will be able to talk a little about a % then. The update is getting closer to the finish line.

- Ocean
:)
God, how beautiful baby Bella is, I'm going crazy.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes