Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
when the time comes and the game has to switch Focus to another girl

I wouldn't mind as long as Bella won't be gone from the game completely and if we could still spend time with Bella just like how even though we're focused on Bella right now you could spend time with other girls if we choose

but I will be focused on building a friendship with the other girls and work on my romantic relationship with Bella in the background
I will mind that I am spending less time with my queen, but I am also very interested in the other girls route.. I just hope it could be that each story is with Bella involved.. I know it is not possible, but hey, the heart wants what the heart wants!

By the way... I am definitely starting to feel the withdrawal symptoms now that the next fix for my addiction seems in sight!

thanks mate. Glad you liked them :giggle:
As soon as genetically engineered cat girls are available, I am hiring you to design my team of gorgeous kitten assassins. They'll be unstoppable!

Sep 3, 2020
I will mind that I am spending less time with my queen, but I am also very interested in the other girls route.. I just hope it could be that each story is with Bella involved.. I know it is not possible, but hey, the heart wants what the heart wants!

By the way... I am definitely starting to feel the withdrawal symptoms now that the next fix for my addiction seems in sight!

As soon as genetically engineered cat girls are available, I am hiring you to design my team of gorgeous kitten assassins. They'll be unstoppable!
I wouldn't be too worried because you remember even when the game is focused on Bella didn't we also get the chance to interact with the other girls even a little bit so I think it should be the same thing

an another thing why am I the only one panicking about the date

remember what Bella's mom says depending on our choices it could turn into a real date
I mean we can't just come out and tell her we love her

but we have to use the opportunity to let her know that we have feelings for her

the fuck are we supposed to do that

I swear to God if it looks like the date is going sideways I'm going to fake a heart attack

and I like to give a shoutout to a real g my man Emilio

bless you Emilio bless you you a real one
screenshot0001.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I wouldn't be too worried because you remember even when the game is focused on Bella didn't we also get the chance to interact with the other girls even a little bit so I think it should be the same thing

an another thing why am I the only one panicking about the date

remember what Bella's mom says depending on our choices it could turn into a real date
I mean we can't just come out and tell her we love her

but we have to use the opportunity to let her know that we have feelings for her

the fuck are we supposed to do that

I swear to God if it looks like the date is going sideways I'm going to fake a heart attack

and I like to give a shoutout to a real g my man Emilio

bless you Emilio bless you you a real one
View attachment 1273874
I understand your stress, believe me, I do. I cannot wait to have our "date" with the Queen! The ending of the chapter 3 with she looking at us in the middle of the street dressed as a Hollywood star with her beautiful hair dancing in the wind was like getting strike by lightning... again!!

Sep 3, 2020
I understand your stress, believe me, I do. I cannot wait to have our "date" with the Queen! The ending of the chapter 3 with she looking at us in the middle of the street dressed as a Hollywood star with her beautiful hair dancing in the wind was like getting strike by lightning... again!!
well you had it coming what did you expect you cant just walk into a church which is Holy Ground
drink all the blood of Christ which I told you a million times it's not really the blood of Christ

then proceeded to get drunk off your ass on the blood of Christ and tell the priest you think Nuns are a waste of a perfectly good virgin
:mad:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
well you had it coming what did you expect you cant just walk into a church which is Holy Ground
drink all the blood of Christ which I told you a million times it's not really the blood of Christ

then proceeded to get drunk off your ass on the blood of Christ and tell the priest you think Nuns are a waste of a perfectly good virgin
:mad:
No idea how you connected my comment to that but hahaha that is funny.. Cause I personally don't care at all about the blood of Christ.. have you seen the dude? I bet the only reason he walked on water was to avoid bathing, dirty son of a (holy) bitch*.

But I do believe Nuns are a total waste of potentially really good virgins!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hahaha that is funny.. Cause I personally don't care at all about the blood of Christ.. have you seen the dude? I bet the only reason he walked on water was to avoid bathing, dirty son of a (holy) bitch*.

And drunk Nuns are a great way to defile a Holy Virgin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Credit to The Deluca Family by HopesGaming)

Sep 3, 2020
No idea how you connected my comment to that but hahaha that is funny.. Cause I personally don't care at all about the blood of Christ.. have you seen the dude? I bet the only reason he walked on water was to avoid bathing, dirty son of a (holy) bitch*.

and he wonders why he keeps getting struck by lightning
:rolleyes:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

but could be worse it could be Loki, the god of fire, yes Loki is the Germanic god of fire both good and evil!
Not quite right, I think. Loki is the germanic god of trickery and what today is called pranks.
Often confused with Logi, a fire giant.
Guess they fused them both for easier converting them to Jesus and his gang vs. the devil. Like Loki being what the devil is to god (which is not quite wrong, as Loki was pro other Asen in the beginning and getting anti other Asen the closer Ragnarok comes).

As far as I remember.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not quite right, I think. Loki is the germanic god of trickery and what today is called pranks.
Guess they fused them both for easier converting them to Jesus and his gang vs. the devil. Like Loki being what the devil is to god (which is not quite wrong, as Loki was pro other Asen in the beginning and getting anti other Asen the closer Ragnarok comes).

As far as I remember.
Wow. Just saw Episode 4.

Imagine a game built around Loki. Male Protagonist? Female Protagonist? Fluid Gender Protagonist? Playing a God of Chaos and Mischief would be quite interesting....if anyone could actually pull it off. If not Loki, the Welsh Gwydion fab Dôn would do as well.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Wow. Just saw Episode 4.

Imagine a game built around Loki. Male Protagonist? Female Protagonist? Fluid Gender Protagonist? Playing a God of Chaos and Mischief would be quite interesting....if anyone could actually pull it off. If not Loki, the Welsh Gwydion fab Dôn would do as well.
Loki is the best tv series launched by Disney

Reactions: Dragon59

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Don't think of Norse gods as D&D deities. There are no "portfolios", no "god of this or that".

You're right Loki has no connection to fire, but Logi is not really a fire giant; the word literally means flame. Loki loses an eating competition to "Flame" because it's impossible to out-eat fire. Thor also loses a wrestling match with old age (if Logi is a fire giant, Elli ("old age") is an... old-age giant), tries to empty a drinking horn containing the oceans, etc.

, including the fire stuff and Satan-analogy.

EDIT: And of course I can't keep from double-checking myself, and it seems I may be wrong on Logi. There are other mentions of a jotun called Logi/Flame, with brothers Hler/Sea and Kari/Wind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59 and Grohal

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The attachments are the high res pictures

Hello,
Sorry- one day too late but I was binge rendering SG & WiAB update-related stuff.
In June, I also started doing them for WiAB, too.
This time they will be available for the 5$ tier.
But next time only for the 10$ tierr because on SubscribeStar you get both instead of just one (Like on Patreon, you get the wallpapers for 5$, and if you are 10$ you get both.)
Hope you enjoy!

Katie WiAB:

Nadia SG:

/e links fixed

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes