Sep 3, 2020
I wasn't trying to offend or judge anyone who's attached to characters, I myself get attached to character's whether that's from a game, a series or a movie, but fighting over fictional characters is a bit extreme don't you think?.. Im just saying why not just enjoy the game and characters as a community, we all love this game don't we? No need to argue if someone has something negative to say about a character but I apologize if I offended anyone.
it's okay brother don't worry about it it's already forgotten

and I personally enjoy the fighting it brings us closer together

as long as it's not a genuine insult against anyone or the girls they like it's all good

it's just that when someone tells me the waifu I love is just a fictional character I get so angry cuz I feel judged

it feels like that person is telling me I'm not allowed to feel how I want to feel

about my waifu I know you didn't mean it in that way now

but at the time I just heard those words and I just saw a red

but it's all good now

• Red Heart
Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
it's okay brother don't worry about it it's already forgotten

and I personally enjoy the fighting it brings us closer together

as long as it's not a genuine insult against anyone or the girls they like it's all good

it's just that when someone tells me the waifu I love is just a fictional character I get so angry cuz I feel judged

it feels like that person is telling me I'm not allowed to feel how I want to feel

about my waifu I know you didn't mean it in that way now

but at the time I just heard those words and I just saw a red

but it's all good now
Yeah just a misunderstanding my dude, it's all good lol #BellaforMC

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Damn man that just put my head onto a very depressive train of thought.

With Ocean as some sort of Prison warden who allows us to meet Bella every 5 months like it's a conjugal visit.
Meanwhile he's with her 24/7, deciding where she goes, what she wears...

idk how to feel about this.
ntr ed kind of ?

Well, you ARE the "king of pervert" :oops: :oops: It would have to be a perverted tree :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but then you reinforce his bad behavior you should pick an Orange Aspen or a Cherry tree, you know something traditional that will help keep him on the right track unlike those ... Acacia tree´s or those degenerate conifer, mangrove or Crabapple trees..

but whatever you do Vidal the king of Pervert stay away from these:

• 10.) Rainbow Eucalyptus
  • 9.) Bottle tree
  • 8.) Crooked Forest of Gryfino
  • 7.) Boab prison tree
  • 6.) Silk Cotton tree
  • 5.) Dragon's Blood tree
  • 4.) Sunland Boab tree
  • 3.) Wawana tree
i will not tell you the top 2 because... that`s how degenerate they have become!

but at the time I just heard those words and I just saw a red ... Nami?
Then he added "They're not real" and we were like " NANI Nami? "... View attachment 1643720
i suspect a Nami conspiracy in the air...

:ROFLMAO:Nice but who is Ayhsel tho?
herm... you do not want to know! i mean he is dangerous but not that dangerous as in so much he is really annoying with his stupid plans that always fail... out of his 200 last plans i had to intervene once to foil is foolish attempts... and i was being kind of anxious then so i might have just acted too soon!

basically he is the greatest Bella simp who uses his vampiric powers to entrance her into becoming his evil slave master... yeap you heard me right he hypnotizes Bella so she can make a slave out of him... no kink shaming just stating the facts here!

Also if he ever succeeds you can either bribe him off with chocolate or just turn on the eat up to anything above 24 degrees Celsius and he melts... he is made of chocolate, and i do not mean he is black or anything his avatar is made of chocolate...

Sep 3, 2020
Doesn't ring a bell no:unsure:
okay let's see if I can explain it every girl has their own fan base call teams

and every team has their leader

yes and we all fight and argue

mostly about why our girl is better than everyone else

it's also fun and brings us closer together

we like to make jokes with each other

i belong to the best team team Bella

our leader is called
Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

but there are others
4-horsemen.jpg.jpeg
oh and do not fight Warscared on your own team leaders are 100 times stronger

Warscared team is the number one rival of team Bella

a newbie is no match for him if you see him run

he will kill you

and again welcome ;)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

our leader is called
Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

but there are others
View attachment 1643971

he will kill you

and again welcome ;)
Wheres the fucking Team : I love them all ?? or Nia??

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Most people are on the multi-women team but we just eat our popcorn and watch the weirdos argue.

Some of us are secure in the knowledge that Nami is BEST girl but better than best is a 3some with second best or 4some with the whole Triangle Ocean prefers.

PEACE

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
:ROFLMAO:Nice but who is Ayhsel tho?
I am that that you see in the middle of a nightmare and wake up all covered in the sweat. I am the name mothers tell their children so they behave. I am all that is dark and cacao evil!

Also, I love cute things and I love puppies and candy. Chocolate and Ice cream in particular! :love:
herm... you do not want to know! i mean he is dangerous but not that dangerous as in so much he is really annoying with his stupid plans that always fail... out of his 200 last plans i had to intervene once to foil is foolish attempts... and i was being kind of anxious then so i might have just acted too soon!

basically he is the greatest Bella simp who uses his vampiric powers to entrance her into becoming his evil slave master... yeap you heard me right he hypnotizes Bella so she can make a slave out of him... no kink shaming just stating the facts here!

Also if he ever succeeds you can either bribe him off with chocolate or just turn on the eat up to anything above 24 degrees Celsius and he melts... he is made of chocolate, and i do not mean he is black or anything his avatar is made of chocolate...
This is all true but you could at least show some respect for a fellow team leader.

I mean, we are all measured by the power of our enemies so stop treating me like I am a Reese chocolate. Seriously, that thing is disgusting as fuck, who thought putting peanut butter to chocolate was a good idea?? That guy deserves a million deaths for ruining chocolate.

Also, STOP telling people how to defeat me! With global warming I am already in constant peril, for fuck's sake, I don't need more people turning on their heaters!

"Choosing everything is choosing nothing." Proverbial quote from a Chinese book of knowledge, by master Panda.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Bella and Sascha will have an epic fight and destroy each other and Nami will stroll in like a scarlet breeze and take over the world. :love:

I love them all too, but this is Summer's Gone, we are fiercely divided and loyal to our waifus (Nami is the best of course) and have no time for wishy-washy people who cannot commit to one goddess (Nami) or some leftover hoes (Bella, Sascha, all the rest) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can try to be "Team Everybody", but that makes you fair game for all the others to gang up on you! :unsure::LOL::LOL:

Honestly, there's not a bad one in the bunch but it's too much fun "fighting" amongst the Teams.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

our leader is called
Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

but there are others
View attachment 1643971

he will kill you

and again welcome ;)
you make me the monster i am not ignoring the monster that truly lies within me :( , i do not kill babies i let them have hopes and dreams and only then do i crush them, to kill a baby is a given and something given as no worth!

Bella and Sascha will have an epic fight and destroy each other and Nami will stroll in like a scarlet breeze and take over the world. :love:
yes and just like the red tide you´ll be gone in 2 or 3 days unlike the light of Sasha,

she is pregnant with hope and desire trust and bravery strength and warmth
she is the promised womb that will make everything right in the world again
she is the bussom that will quench the thirst for battle of the worthy ones
and she is the pussy that never goes dry red or with VD

her eyes are the entrance into the spirit world
her lips are the conjunction of all the lucky stars
her hips are what dreams are made of
her feet are... well not really into foot fetish...

her skin is the silky embrace of a mother
her hair is the purest of songs
her voice is the warmth of the fireplace on a winters night
her hands the safety of pure water

her belly button the center of all that is good
her back is the shield that keeps us pure
against the Nami´s and Bella´s corrupt influence!

but man, fucking hell if there were words or sounds to describe perfection
if there where feelings that could incorporate everything that is perfection
if all the gramars in the world could be combined they would still fail
to explain the beauty and perfection that is Sasha´s ass, her ass man...

I mean, we are all measured by the power of our enemies so stop treating me like I am a Reese chocolate. Seriously, that thing is disgusting as fuck, who thought putting peanut butter to chocolate was a good idea?? That guy deserves a million deaths for ruining chocolate.
so for you i am the Mars chocolate bar? or perhaps a kit kat... or even the bounty of coconut!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
ntr ed kind of ?

but then you reinforce his bad behavior you should pick an Orange Aspen or a Cherry tree, you know something traditional that will help keep him on the right track unlike those ... Acacia tree´s or those degenerate conifer, mangrove or Crabapple trees..

but whatever you do Vidal the king of Pervert stay away from these:

• 10.) Rainbow Eucalyptus
  • 9.) Bottle tree
  • 8.) Crooked Forest of Gryfino
  • 7.) Boab prison tree
  • 6.) Silk Cotton tree
  • 5.) Dragon's Blood tree
  • 4.) Sunland Boab tree
  • 3.) Wawana tree
i will not tell you the top 2 because... that`s how degenerate they have become!

Probably the most confusing comment I've read on F95zone.to :ROFLMAO: I'm sorry guys but I haven't been as invested into these threads to even know what you talking about, usually I just ask questions about the game when I need to but thanks for trying to explain who Ayhsel is, what I understand from this is that he is a Bella simp, the rest was too confusing lol

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

our leader is called
Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

but there are others
View attachment 1643971

he will kill you

and again welcome ;)
Oh now I get it lol that's insane, didn't know there were groups here, I love your guys enthusiasm about these characters Ocean should be proud
Actually I wanna lead an Army too:unsure:

Sep 3, 2020
Oh now I get it lol that's insane, didn't know there were groups here, I love your guys enthusiasm about these characters Ocean should be proud
Actually I wanna lead an Army too:unsure:
you would actually leave Team Bella

I would think very carefully when the update drops

that's when the waifu wars will truly begin

i seen many my brothers and sisters died on the battlefield you will see shit that will scar you for life
in the last war

Warscared and Ayhsel

were locked in a sword fight that lasted five days and five nights and every swing they were so strong they destroy everything around them

and when they were finished both of their swords were destroyed

and they couldn't lift their arms after all dat it was a draw
:oops:

Reactions: Homemade and Ayhsel

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you would actually leave Team Bella

I would think very carefully when the update drops

that's when the waifu wars will truly begin

i seen many my brothers and sisters died on the battlefield you will see shit that will scar you for life
in the last war

Warscared and Ayhsel

were locked in a sword fight that lasted five days and five nights and every swing they were so strong they destroy everything around them

and when they were finished both of their swords were destroyed

and they couldn't lift their arms after all dat it was a draw
:oops:
nah i still had enough strength but i wanted to jerk off thinking of Sasha... keep your priorities straight... or not i´m not homophobic so if that`s your thing... keep your priorities queer, i guess?

50% of your time makes no sense!:lepew:

I also had some strength left, but after 5 days of only looking at Warscared I wanted to start seeing pretty things again...

So I returned to my dominions in my haunted mansion and went all "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the most delicious vampire one of all?"
your best joke yet!
but i am fairly attractive for a man... given or taken a few years... and i could stand to loose a few pounds and be none the worse for it!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 500 Votes