Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Have you asked for help?

Is your version of Summers Gone modded or unmodded?

Did you try to load a save from the first half of CH 2, after Ocean changed it or are you talking about loading a save from the most recent CH 4.5 Beta content?

If you are here to complain - have at it.

If you want help from this community, which I've found is a pretty good group, we need specifics to help.

Good Luck!
9793a7601560b6218d0f5e0a1ea1154f.jpg
But to entertain your intention to help: non-modded version, I was loading saves from the previous version (3.5).
There is no way to help, he just likes to break saves, happens on both his games, whether it's a new version or re-re-remake of old chapters

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's too early in the afternoon regrettably. I edited my post.... that "Patch" in the OP is not up to date. Ugh.
Sorry! Forgot you Texans are still enjoying some daytime.
Here it's soon time to drop sleepy sleepy.
Now in my olden years there's just one rule! No alcohol before lunch.
Otherwise sleepy sleepy comes knocking 'bout dinner time.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know the Author comes here, so I hope he won't mind:

a few bugs/errors I found in my gameplay:

end of chapter 1 / beginning of ch. 2 - MC & Maja in her car, when you choose "... I will" you will tell her "I really don't like to play the babysitter... but I'll keep an eye on her... for a favor." BUT Maja will answer you: "thank you", anyway (which is right, I guess).

After that, if you choose to have a shower with Nami: Nojiko will knock and tell you a few lines - the lines are credited to Mila:

screenshot0002.png

In chapter 2, when you stay home with Nami instead of going at Bella's:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season1/Chapter2.rpy", line 3301, in <module>
NameError: name 'wingnami' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season1/Chapter2.rpyc", line 3301, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/season1/Chapter2.rpy", line 3301, in <module>
NameError: name 'wingnami' is not defined

Chapter 3: new Sai scene - well, the dude is bald here:

screenshot0001.png

Again, now that you remade ch. 2, I think that some dialogues at the beginning of chapter 3 have to be rewritten.

Once again, I hope you won't mind that I'm writing this here. Just think about me/us as "testers" :)

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
And he did amazing job tbh.
he really did, i really liked this rework the gym scenes with jeff was way better, how mc and bella provoke each other it was better too and the sai fight is way better but it is what it is, the start of the story is way better but i can understand that alot of people just want the story to continues because theres alot of potential with the characters.

i just want to see where the story goes because i love this game and the characters i hope that we can see the end of this story and better that im alive to see it

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Someone bright with a very high IQ level decided to upload on Lewdpatcher the 4.5 beta IC patch for Android, deleting the PC patch for full version in the process that was available before.
Any solution to that ?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Someone bright with a very high IQ level decided to upload on Lewdpatcher the 4.5 beta IC patch for Android, deleting the PC patch for full version in the process that was available before.
Any solution to that ?
Use if you dare and scrap the (new) just before .rpy
I've got 3 different and this is the most recent

Edit: just rename it PatchSG.rpy

Edit+++: Not sure if it's 100% OK

Reactions: Logber

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
People just can't seem to appreciate beautiful art and cinematics without sex. There are like 9 million other games you can go play. To me this game stands atop all the others. If you need to beat your dick to a game maybe look elsewhere instead of complaining.

Try Hillside, I'm sure you'll love it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i tried a couple different paths .. and well .. all i can say is they are both pretty awesome ... i'm wondering just how may paths can there be :unsure:

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Ocean said that he removed the tag because he did not want the reveal to come before he was ready. If he left code in game for that character, then someone would have likely done a spoiler ahead of time.

The tag is removed for now, and when he adds it back in - it will be with a character we have not been introduced to yet.

In truth, this type of content is not my thing but respect to those who do like this type of content.

The tags I am going to be more aware of when they appear are tags like oral sex & tit sex, for example -- But only when the relationships have evolved for this to make sense.

For now, we get the world-building, music, humor and mysteries that make Summers Gone such a great story!
thanks for the answer. good idea to finally take the tag out and leave it until it's in.
i'm gonny wait until it's in then. Cya when its ready :)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
i tried a couple different paths .. and well .. all i can say is they are both pretty awesome ... i'm wondering just how may paths can there be :unsure:
lots of them actually, there is a post from the dev somewhere here that gets reposted every once in a while to answer that very question but I'm too lazy to look it up now. You can try using the search function, shouldn't be too hard to find if you are interested

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lots of them actually, there is a post from the dev somewhere here that gets reposted every once in a while to answer that very question but I'm too lazy to look it up now. You can try using the search function, shouldn't be too hard to find if you are interested
naww ,, i'll just keep play till i find the other paths ... more fun that way ;)

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes