Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Am litle confused mc nami not sister brother same time faimly death same time same lady adopted......this massage confused me pliz gave me real story mc nami sister brother is
real or not
If I understood well, you are wondering whether they are brother and sister. It's up to you. If you install the patch on the first page of the thread, they are, if you don't install it they aren't. In the latter case the situation is rather unlikely, as you noticed in your post.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Now, it's more than obvious that Nami is MC's sister (C'mon, 'we both lost our parents at the same time in the same way and we got adopted by the same lady, but we aren't siblings'?)
But yeah, I was wondering cause I can see some paralels with WIAB:
This post confused me because am don't speak English...mc nami not faimly or this massage rong only though and she's real sister this game story give me ansar she's mc real sister or not
My theory is that they're related but nojiko keeping it as a secret for unknown reasons

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Now, it's more than obvious that Nami is MC's sister (C'mon, 'we both lost our parents at the same time in the same way and we got adopted by the same lady, but we aren't siblings'?)
But yeah, I was wondering cause I can see some paralels with WIAB:
This post confused me because am don't speak English...mc nami not faimly or this massage rong only though and she's real sister this game story give me ansar she's mc real sister or not
what.gif

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Guys the I-patch is inofficial... They arn't blood related whatsoever...
No, the patch is unattributed. The author could be anyone... nudge-nudge, wink-wink.

@Oceanlab (or perhaps the uploader) included the incest patch in the default game (it's within the archive.rpa).
Yes they were, prior to Ch 3 MC & Nami were biological siblings, Maja & Vic were siblings, the missing person Bella is torn up about was her sister. Like many devs, Oceanlab retconned his game to comply with Patreon's revised terms.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
wait ur not? Who is the one keeping the I-patch up to date?
No, I do the walkthrough & typo fixes, I'm not involved in developing the patch. That's why I complained they should include the rpyc file with their patch.

OctavianusAugustus & I gave you all the clues you need to deduce who maintains the patch?

The patch is often updated as soon as the game is released (sometimes before). So the patch author has to have access to the script before it's public...

. The devs had the patch before the game was public...

For obvious reasons it's poor form to outright name the 'evil modder', plausible deniability and all that. But it should be clear who is responsible given these facts right?

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I know you are behind this but just so you know Ocean has something in mind in regards to Namis past... The patch could become obsolete at some point...
Sorry for interfering, butl there is always room for explanation why they're not siblings - perhaps their parents were close friends and died in the same accident. Or maybe it was some kind of crime story in WIAB that both their families were victims of.
No matter if they are not related or just not aware of it,. None of this explains why they talk like brother and sister who simply replaced the words "bro", "sister", "sibling" with "friend". Many phrases in the game do not make much sense until you replace a friend with a sibling. Bella approves MC who confirmed he'll help Nami get revenge: "That's what I expected. They help each other, they stay by each other's side no matter what happens." Who are they? I'm pretty sure the "siblings" word were there before the fourth chapter has been released. Vanessa to Nami: "Your body is a temple, Nami. He might be MC, but every male should honor it". Maybe I'm missing something there, but this phrase sounds wierd until you replace "He might be MC" with "He might be your brother". There are many other similar wierd phrases be found across the game.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
They can't... Listen... SG is going to be released on Steam and Patreon doesn't allow anything related to this topic... There is literally no chance...
Woah chill dude, what's up with you? It's just a theory dude and patreon steam i know that already he's not going write them brosis

Reactions: johndoe19

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. The original story, which can be found in the CH 2 compressed version still in this thread, has a variable name that shows Nami's relationship with the MC. A modder isn't going to change a variable name, but a dev can on a rewrite to fit a new policy somewhere.

Python:
"I like Mila." if milatalk is True:
    $ wingsister = True
It is now:
Python:
"I like Mila." if milatalk is True:
    $ wingnami = True

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes