soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
such a beautiful view is worth the wait. :love:

what beautiful shapely hips,those beautiful buttocks i adore ,admire and that will remain in my memory forever.
those beautiful wavy long blonde hair,that mysterious piercing look of hers.

sacha,you are a star in the sky that always shines,it's the most beautiful in the kingdom of heaven.
your love is a bliss,you bring hope amid all the misery in the world.
when god made you ,he knew,this is the perfect creation.:love: sasha_s_view_by_chaquinn0_df9hygq-pre.jpg

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Do you think chapter 4.5 will be released by next week
Maybe yes
How are you guys getting this timeframe for a eta? You are aware the november has 30 Days and we have still the 4th november? Depending on the timezone...

1667574006181.png

Postwork needs three days, and we have to asume that poor dude want a weekend as well - at least a sunday. Addionally, WIAB is in beta status, and Ocean told in one of the last two bibi logs that he won't have two beta scenarios simultaniosly.

That means: Before WIAB has not finished beta phase, SG will not be released and entering beta status.

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
How are you guys getting this timeframe for a eta? You are aware the november has 30 Days and we have still the 4th november? Depending on the timezone...

View attachment 2146596

Postwork needs three days, and we have to asume that poor dude want a weekend as well - at least a sunday. Addionally, WIAB is in beta status, and Ocean told in one of the last two bibi logs that he won't have two beta scenarios simultaniosly.

That means: Before WIAB has not finished beta phase, SG will not be released and entering beta status.
Ocean said from his latest post that Chapter 4.5 will release this month. That's where I got it from. :)

Reactions: johndoe19

Slyurez

Apr 5, 2020
Just started playing the game and noticed that after 25minutes of playthrough the sound just dissapears. Is that normal or is that just certain scenes? Loved the music in the start of the game but not it's just gone? Any tips?

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Just started playing the game and noticed that after 25minutes of playthrough the sound just dissapears. Is that normal or is that just certain scenes? Loved the music in the start of the game but not it's just gone? Any tips?
I think It's normal for that to happen :)

Reactions: Slyurez

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

Hello,

Quick Bibi Log about the recent state.

1. WiAB
WiAB has released on the 31st of October and is currently in the BETA. It will be out of BETA in around a week, and with that, also be available for the "Cross release" here. (10$+)
(Said WiAB update provides some interesting info for SG players.)

2. State of Chapter 4.5

Postwork status is at 1000/1500, so only a quarter is left. I will finish the postwork in the next three days.
The script is already back from the proofreader, and then only testing + polishing is left.

3. Status of Chapter 2 Rework

For those that are new here, in preparation for the Steam release, I've been reworking Chapter 1 & Chapter 2.
Chapter 1 was finished with the release of Chapter 4 full.
Now with Chapter 4.5's full, I will release the first part of the second Chapter. (The other half arrives with Chapter 5.)

In the past days, I had to do a lot of non-render work, but I hate it when my PCs aren't working at night.
So I started with the rendering process for the Chapter 2 Rework a few days ago.
Lemme show you some of the first comparisons.
High res attached
Old
View attachment 2146367
New
View attachment 2146368
Old
View attachment 2146370
New
View attachment 2146371
Old
View attachment 2146373
New
View attachment 2146374
Progress is really fast.

There's gonna be some IRL humps this month (I'm moving across the country), but Chapter 4.5 is going to release this month.

And if I can say one thing... I can't wait for Chapter 5.

- Ocean
Oh, Ocean. I love this game, but I gotta admit sometimes I had preferred the 'old' renders. In this case, I prefer the illumination and how different the Frohn's girl model looked before. Loved the old Mila and the old outfit Bella used to wear when you first see her.
But Ocean is a perfectionist, and when we are like that it's simply impossible for us to let things as they are: we are always overthinking and can't help but keep tweaking things to reach that perfection that will never come, cause our minds will eventually try to convince us to make another tweak again.
I hope Ocean is better than me in this regard, and is able to fight the urge to keep changing things and keep moving forward.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Interesting math.
To be fair there may be underlying differences with the percentage. I had this discussion on another game when people were complaining that progress was showing as 99% complete but release was weeks away because the remaining 1% was playtesting that was going to take time through all routes of that game.

If you think about unpacking a zipped file it often leaves bigger files until the end so even though it shows 90% complete it still has 40% of the time remaining. This could be the same it's 1000 out of the 1500 files but it's smaller files that's left so it's (for example) 1.5GB of the 2GB.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
To be fair there may be underlying differences with the percentage. I had this discussion on another game when people were complaining that progress was showing as 99% complete but release was weeks away because the remaining 1% was playtesting that was going to take time through all routes of that game.

If you think about unpacking a zipped file it often leaves bigger files until the end so even though it shows 90% complete it still has 40% of the time remaining. This could be the same it's 1000 out of the 1500 files but it's smaller files that's left so it's (for example) 1.5GB of the 2GB.
It's probably just a typo and he meant to write a third. I get your arguing but the "so" doesn't make sense then, he'd have to write something like "and that means".

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
such a beautiful view is worth the wait. :love:

what beautiful shapely hips,those beautiful buttocks i adore ,admire and that will remain in my memory forever.
those beautiful wavy long blonde hair,that mysterious piercing look of hers.

sacha,you are a star in the sky that always shines,it's the most beautiful in the kingdom of heaven.
your love is a bliss,you bring hope amid all the misery in the world.
when god made you ,he knew,this is the perfect creation.:love: View attachment 2146771
Beautiful render! (y)

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020

Hello,

Quick Bibi Log about the recent state.

1. WiAB
WiAB has released on the 31st of October and is currently in the BETA. It will be out of BETA in around a week, and with that, also be available for the "Cross release" here. (10$+)
(Said WiAB update provides some interesting info for SG players.)

2. State of Chapter 4.5

Postwork status is at 1000/1500, so only a quarter is left. I will finish the postwork in the next three days.
The script is already back from the proofreader, and then only testing + polishing is left.

3. Status of Chapter 2 Rework

For those that are new here, in preparation for the Steam release, I've been reworking Chapter 1 & Chapter 2.
Chapter 1 was finished with the release of Chapter 4 full.
Now with Chapter 4.5's full, I will release the first part of the second Chapter. (The other half arrives with Chapter 5.)

In the past days, I had to do a lot of non-render work, but I hate it when my PCs aren't working at night.
So I started with the rendering process for the Chapter 2 Rework a few days ago.
Lemme show you some of the first comparisons.
High res attached
Old
View attachment 2146367
New
View attachment 2146368
Old
View attachment 2146370
New
View attachment 2146371
Old
View attachment 2146373
New
View attachment 2146374
Progress is really fast.

There's gonna be some IRL humps this month (I'm moving across the country), but Chapter 4.5 is going to release this month.

And if I can say one thing... I can't wait for Chapter 5.

- Ocean
This dude really knows how to tease us, the renders of the new chapter 2 looks great for me, and with that last comment I'm already wondering what would have the chapter 5. Wish him the best with all of his IRL things, hope all goes well for him.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes