Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I can already hear the anti ntr army shouting her battlecry while being on thier pathetic little crusade:

1667502589209.png

lonelyk

In your list with LI's for the game is Maja listed as a LI, but Ocean told yesterday that she was not suposed to a LI. You should update your list. Maybe but a TBA or something like this behind? Just to prevent you get possibly be tarred and feathered here. :)

1667502905298.png

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, I don't get the obsession with trying to make every LI a virgin. Nami it makes sense because of the actions of the MC in chasing away other men. The other LIs all look like they've at least experimented. Maja said most men who meet Vic fall for her in an instant and it'd be fair to say that she probably had one or two men in her past. Same for the rest really.

The quality of the men and experience will obviously vary. I can't see Bella having ever been in any long term relationship but maybe a drunken hookup or two with the men legging it the next day when she's sober and in a bad mood. Same for Nia, she's probably had a string of low quality hook ups in her attempts to force herself out of her shell but nothing decent or serious.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think some people go so over the top on what constitutes NTR that it is ridiculous.

I think of NTR as someone interfering with the intimacy of a couple/relationship during the time of the story (and the MC is powerless to stop it).

This is damage to the physical and/or emotional intimacy of a couple or an important relationship.

If someone successfully interfered in the relationship of the MC and Nami to the point that Nami wanted nothing to do with the MC, that would be a form of NTR to me (I recognize that some might disagree on extending NTR to the MC/Nami relationship in my example).

The MC protecting Nami from Gypsy (had to go with the Coach's name for him) is not NTR if the MC has the ability to stop him from damaging the MC/Nami relationship.

It is actually a realistic part of what happens in college (I think many guys have protected female friends and Sisters from asshats at parties, for example).

I don't think the prior relationships/hook-ups of Bella/Vic/Mila are NTR if they happened during high school, so before the story of Summers Gone.

I also think that later we will get relationship reveals to the MC about unsatisfying intimacy between some of the LIs and their prior partners/hook-ups, which is also an important part of the MC and an LI opening up to each other.

Now, if one of those former partners/hook-ups returns to try to interfere with the MC/LI relationship, that's NTR if the MC is powerless to prevent it.

Given what we know of this MC, he Will put a beat down on someone interfering with one of his important relationships ... and he'll enjoy it

Just my two cents!

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Honestly, if any of the girls not being virgins bothers you, you're a weirdo. Especially given that ocean's games try to be a little more grounded. How many college girls do you know that are virgins, hell how many high school girls? It just wouldn't make any sense.

Now with all that being said... Fuck this game, all the LIs should be untouched virgins! Even fucking amber, don't ask me how, she just should fuck!

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I posted this earlier in the thread, my current theory on Nia:

Hopefully, we'll find out soon. Ocean mentioned that he's been working on the Nia visit recently. I reckon she'll make a move on the MC only to find out he doesn't work that way. She'll then have to use her personality and social skills with him leading to plenty of weirdness and hilarity

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
Hopefully, we'll find out soon. Ocean mentioned that he's been working on the Nia visit recently. I reckon she'll make a move on the MC only to find out he doesn't work that way. She'll then have to use her personality and social skills with him leading to plenty of weirdness and hilarity
The visit, I wonder why Nia want the MC come to her house, the only thing I can think of is that she wants the MC to participate on her stream but I don't know. But whatever it is I hope to see more of her we haven't see much of her but she is already one of my favorites

Reactions: Guide466

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I can already hear the anti ntr army shouting her battlecry while being on thier pathetic little crusade:

View attachment 2144850

lonelyk

In your list with LI's for the game is Maja listed as a LI, but Ocean told yesterday that she was not suposed to a LI. You should update your list. Maybe but a TBA or something like this behind? Just to prevent you get possibly be tarred and feathered here. :)

View attachment 2144870
That's the issue with developing multiple games each with a huge cast of characters.

Maja has already had multiple intimate interactions with MC (they held hands!). She has relationship points! Definitely needs to be a LI, and definitely needs a throuple possibility with Vic!

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Yeah, I posted this earlier in the thread, my current theory on Nia:

I agree, bro
MC has difficulties in communicating with girls (well, except Nami:)) and Nia sees it and knows what it is.
I think she wants to help him sincerely.
my theory is that MC and Nia's relationship will be able to develop similarly to MC and Sage in BaDIK, first sex without obligations, then, if desired, a full-fledged relationship.
But these are all theories, we don't know what the Ocean has prepared for us

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

Quick Bibi Log about the recent state.

1. WiAB
WiAB has released on the 31st of October and is currently in the BETA. It will be out of BETA in around a week, and with that, also be available for the "Cross release" here. (10$+)
(Said WiAB update provides some interesting info for SG players.)

2. State of Chapter 4.5

Postwork status is at 1000/1500, so only a quarter is left. I will finish the postwork in the next three days.
The script is already back from the proofreader, and then only testing + polishing is left.

3. Status of Chapter 2 Rework

For those that are new here, in preparation for the Steam release, I've been reworking Chapter 1 & Chapter 2.
Chapter 1 was finished with the release of Chapter 4 full.
Now with Chapter 4.5's full, I will release the first part of the second Chapter. (The other half arrives with Chapter 5.)

In the past days, I had to do a lot of non-render work, but I hate it when my PCs aren't working at night.
So I started with the rendering process for the Chapter 2 Rework a few days ago.
Lemme show you some of the first comparisons.
High res attached
Old
1_old.jpg
New
1_new.png
Old
2_old.jpg
New
2_new.png
Old
3_old.jpg
New
3_new.png
Progress is really fast.

There's gonna be some IRL humps this month (I'm moving across the country), but Chapter 4.5 is going to release this month.

And if I can say one thing... I can't wait for Chapter 5.

- Ocean

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Chapter 4.5 - Bibi Log 2/2

Hello,

Quick Bibi Log about the recent state.

1. WiAB
WiAB has released on the 31st of October and is currently in the BETA. It will be out of BETA in around a week, and with that, also be available for the "Cross release" here. (10$+)
(Said WiAB update provides some interesting info for SG players.)

2. State of Chapter 4.5

Postwork status is at 1000/1500, so only a quarter is left. I will finish the postwork in the next three days.
The script is already back from the proofreader, and then only testing + polishing is left.

3. Status of Chapter 2 Rework

For those that are new here, in preparation for the Steam release, I've been reworking Chapter 1 & Chapter 2.
Chapter 1 was finished with the release of Chapter 4 full.
Now with Chapter 4.5's full, I will release the first part of the second Chapter. (The other half arrives with Chapter 5.)

In the past days, I had to do a lot of non-render work, but I hate it when my PCs aren't working at night.
So I started with the rendering process for the Chapter 2 Rework a few days ago.
Lemme show you some of the first comparisons.
High res attached
Old
View attachment 2146367
New
View attachment 2146368
Old
View attachment 2146370
New
View attachment 2146371
Old
View attachment 2146373
New
View attachment 2146374
Progress is really fast.

There's gonna be some IRL humps this month (I'm moving across the country), but Chapter 4.5 is going to release this month.

And if I can say one thing... I can't wait for Chapter 5.

- Ocean
From what I can see from the old and new renders is that... The light is conquered by the darkness.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes