Sep 3, 2020
such a beautiful view is worth the wait. :love:

what beautiful shapely hips,those beautiful buttocks i adore ,admire and that will remain in my memory forever.
those beautiful wavy long blonde hair,that mysterious piercing look of hers.

sacha,you are a star in the sky that always shines,it's the most beautiful in the kingdom of heaven.
your love is a bliss,you bring hope amid all the misery in the world.
when god made you ,he knew,this is the perfect creation.:love: View attachment 2146771
Bella from Summer's Gone

by
Raminita
CISTd4U.jpg

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
who is maja? :unsure:

i wake up with a name,
walk around with a name,
and go to sleep with a name.

bella,bella,bella,bella,bella.

really,i can't think of anything else.
i go to the psychiatrist for it.
but he says"it's your destiny,she's your final destination."

so i listen to him,and move heaven and earth to come to my true goddess.
bella is my love an hope for the future.
ti amo,ti amo bella.

1627724051708.png

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019

i wake up with a name,
walk around with a name,

ti amo,ti amo bella.

View attachment 2149739
the saying weeds do not die seems to be true here once again:rolleyes:

very slowly sneak out of the line of fire unnoticed...

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Eh, I dunno if this has been discussed, but was summer ORIGINALLY (as in NOT ANYMORE) supposed to be MC's and Nami's sister?
We already know that in WIAB, MC, Leia and Katie are actually siblings (And Helen is their mum, buuuut they're now our Helen and some friends because Patreon rules).

Now, it's more than obvious that Nami is MC's sister (C'mon, 'we both lost our parents at the same time in the same way and we got adopted by the same lady, but we aren't siblings'?)
But yeah, I was wondering cause I can see some paralels with WIAB:

- In WIAB, Willi and Leia are twins and Katie is the youngest sibling. In SG, MC and Summer could be the twins (Willi and Leia don't have the same eye colour either), but Nami just happens to be the oldest there.
- In WIAB Katie always felt left out by Willi and Leia, and she always harbored feelings for him. In SG, Nami became jealous of MC and Summer's closeness, and she always had feelings for MC.
- The skin of MC, Summer and Nami: As far as I know, they're the only models in the game who have a collection of moles sprinkled all over their faces. While this might be just a coincidence, I found it interesting.

So yeah, I dunno mann. Aaanyway, this is what happens when I have too much time in my hands.

Reactions: Mprincem

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
In SG, MC and Summer could be the twins (Willi and Leia don't have the same eye colour either)
Well nothing in SG MC memories points at that and they were talking a lot with Amber about his past. But looking at where the redesigned WIAB is going, Willie may be the father of half the town. As for eye color, I don't remember that in the old story, but the new Willie has a heterochromia. And so far there is exactly one character in SG who has it too.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022

i wake up with a name,
walk around with a name,

ti amo,ti amo bella.

View attachment 2149739
I'm with you, bro
Even if Nami:
1667727806724.png
Bella will take my virginity:)
she is my weakness, as well as weakness No. 1 of the Ocean

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There has been absolutely no sex at all in this VN and I am more than happy with it anyway.
The story, including detours and events, flows like a cool stream, the girls are incredibly rendered to perfection, and the animation is amazing.
I have a fascination with Bella still, and most likely will long after this project is done, undoubtedly because she reminds me of my soulmate that I let get away a couple of decades ago...one of those moments that you can't help but wish you could go back in time to remedy it to the way it should have been all along.
With the reworkings from this developer, every project gets an upgrade, which forces the player to start over again, while making the stories set in that much deeper.
Still, I can't wait to see what the future holds for Oceanlab, and eagerly await every update.
Ooooh the single earing that Sonja and Nami each wear...are the same ones Leia wears in WiAB...interesting...the plot thickens.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes