Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
But looking at where the redesigned WIAB is going, Willie may be the father of half the town. As for eye color, I don't remember that in the old story, but the new Willie has a heterochromia. And so far there is exactly one character in SG who has it too.
Hi!
I doubt that will happen, Ocean is not a fan of harem, a "throuple" will probably the upper limit. But he is covering the bases for the various endings of WIAB, so there are hints into many directions, If Willi ends up with xx or yy or zz that you can see continuation in Summer´s gone. Some hints are stronger, directing towards the probable "Dev canon ending". Ayua for instance is with 99% surety
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I theorise that considering the personalities involved and current known events, Willi is most likely to have kids with Miru, Leia, Zoey and Daphne (there is so much talk about "never with Daphne", but I think there might be a situation pop up where Miru consents to it). Not all in one playthrough necessarily, but I think they are the girls who will be closest to Willi´s heart.

Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] If Willi ends up with xx or yy or zz that you can see continuation in Summer´s gone.
Hi. This is something I can't wrap my head around. As long as saves from the ending of WIAB are not used as the start of SG, there is only one possibility of continuing the story of WIAB in SG: the choice in WIAB does not matter to SG. Whoever Willy ends up with in WIAB, the SG plot will not change because it's script knows nothing about the WIAB ending the player has chosen.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi. This is something I can't wrap my head around. As long as saves from the ending of WIAB are not used as the start of SG, there is only one possibility of continuing the story of WIAB in SG: the choice in WIAB does not matter to SG. Whoever Willy ends up with in WIAB, the SG plot will not change because it's script knows nothing about the WIAB ending the player has chosen.
Hi!
Ah, this might be "translation at work". With continuation I meant that we see some stuff and persons from WIAB in SG again. And this has already begun to show. We have several characters who could be the children of various WIAB characters. Several families are found in both games. The fancy restaurant the MC and Bella went to was already a high-end "IN"place during WIAB (but the portions were larger back then;) ). Kati´s car was already to see. I am curious if the major characters from WIAB will only be spoken about or if they will have cameos.

Reactions: McGreed

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hi!
Ah, this might be "translation at work". With continuation I meant that we see some stuff and persons from WIAB in SG again. And this has already begun to show. We have several characters who could be the children of various WIAB characters. Several families are found in both games. The fancy restaurant the MC and Bella went to was already a high-end "IN"place during WIAB (but the portions were larger back then;) ). Kati´s car was already to see. I am curious if the major characters from WIAB will only be spoken about or if they will have cameos.
Well, I'm waiting sort of the "Luke, I'm your father" twist at some point in the game :)

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, I'm waiting sort of the "Luke, I'm your father" twist at some point in the game :)
"Noooooooooo" "Search your feelings, you´ll know that you were found beside the slurry pit of Uncle Freddy´s farm" ;) :p
But I am very curious what happened in the decades since WIAB, because

• Haha

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Maybe the solution to that is simple :sneaky:

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Hi!
I doubt that will happen, Ocean is not a fan of harem, a "throuple" will probably the upper limit. But he is covering the bases for the various endings of WIAB, so there are hints into many directions, If Willi ends up with xx or yy or zz that you can see continuation in Summer´s gone. Some hints are stronger, directing towards the probable "Dev canon ending". Ayua for instance is with 99% surety
I theorise that considering the personalities involved and current known events, Willi is most likely to have kids with Miru, Leia, Zoey and Daphne (there is so much talk about "never with Daphne", but I think there might be a situation pop up where Miru consents to it). Not all in one playthrough necessarily, but I think they are the girls who will be closest to Willi´s heart.
Harem and relationships have nothing to do with it.
as yossa999 orrectly noted, Willy can be the biological father of even half of the city.
Willi can become a biological father as a result of one-time sex or infidelity.
We see this in the old WIAB on the example of Donna, who will be able to have a child with Willy.
I don't rule out the possibility that Zara and Vanessa's mother cheated on Nick with Willi.
And Vanessa may be the half-daughter Willi (considering almost 100% heredity of heterochromia), but the mother did not tell Nick and the children about it, or maybe Nick knows but does not tell Zara and Vanessa.
Also, with MC SG and Nami, not everything is obvious. We see at the end of Chapter 4 SG that MC is thinking of contacting Emilio to find out the truth about their real family ties.
There can be a lot of options, only the Ocean knows the truth. :)
and considering that Ocean has written the story for only 8 chapters so far, it is likely that he does not yet know what the truth will be. :)

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
[...] (considering almost 100% heredity of heterochromia) [...]
One of my nieces has heterochromia and it's assumed that it CAN be inherited but it rarely is. In the vast majority of cases it's from damage or diseases suffered by the still developing eye.

Who says fappy game forums can't be a little educational sometimes?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
That's for sure. Just today I was reading a Wikipedia article about heterochromia. :)

And another 2 cents: If I remember it correctly Coach Hill mentioned that she talked to Miss Zane who gave the green light to her plan about the team. It's unlikely that Katie Zane manages the coaching stuff as she was previously mentioned as the lead designer. So probably another Ms. Zane is about to come to the show.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I reckon the most likely place to see WiAB characters is going to be the Gala that Bella and the MC will attend. And I reckon that that is the most likely event where some revelations will flood out with regards to who the MC and Nami is actually related to (if at all). I can imagine an older William walking up to Nami the MC saying "You look just like your mother..." or asking about Miru's friend/cousin/etc Nojiko and how she's doing...

Of course, that could ruffle some feathers in the blue bloods when they realise that whom they thought were nobodies actually are somebodies...

Last edited:

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
One of my nieces has heterochromia and it's assumed that it CAN be inherited but it rarely is. In the vast majority of cases it's from damage or diseases suffered by the still developing eye.

I also looked at the Wiki, highlighted what I remembered :) well, with almost 100% of course I got excited:confused:
1667768234486.png

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I also looked at the Wiki, highlighted what I remembered :) well, with almost 100% of course I got excited:confused:
View attachment 2151824
Welp, my nieces doctors and Wikipedia seem to disagree there. I didn't look it up to be fair so either one might be true.
I personally don't mind heterochromic eyes but I also don't go crazy about them like some people do. Depending on the color combination it can look nice but also freaky. I'm not very fond of Vanessa but that has nothing to do with her eyes.

Reactions: Ilhares

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OK so long as we are all way off topic:

Why quote WIKI when you can quote a medical site, perhaps even one that Wiki sites.

Largely genetic - Doctors (plural)

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
I reckon the most likely place to see WiAB characters is going to be the Gala that Bella and the MC will attend. And I reckon that that is the most likely event where some revelations will flood out with regards to who the MC and Nami is actually related to (if at all). I can imagine an older William walking up to Nami the MC saying "You look just like your mother..." or asking about Miru's friend/cousin/etc Nojiko and how she's doing...

Of course, that could ruffle some feathers in the blue bloods when they realise that whom they thought were nobodies actually are somebodies...
Yeah that's possible, I also think that we will see at least one WIAB character when MC goes to spar with Ayua on Sunday in her studio, I can imagine seeing Miru around there or maybe William, who knows

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I demand an UPDATE AT ONCE!
I can wait for the next one. No Bella, no Sasha, no thanks!
One of y'all kind folks will have to let me know if there is at least enough Nami content to be worth getting the upcoming update or skip and wait for next one.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes