Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I have played this game twice now on the bella path. Am I missing out on other content for paths with the other girls or is the game linear?
Also, the girls will react differently depending on if you've kissed Bella or not and there's quite a lot of dialogue differences. Mila in particular is a lot more forward in her dialogue if she knows you've kissed Bella.

Reactions: tilikum000

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
So i was right afterall since they're going to a lake and not the ocean. But it doesn't matter anyway, who cares... a small hiccup
Perhaps not. The MC might have meant that the lake was too silent and lacked some backwash sound.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
While playing this update, I thought "damn those girls are cute and nice and bla bla... how am I suppose to choose".

Then Bella appeared.
She smiled.
And I's like:
- Nami who?
- I don't know any Mila. Sorry
- Who the fuck is Victoria?
While playing this update, I thought "damn those girls are cute and nice and bla bla... how am I suppose to choose".

Then Bella appeared.
She smiled.
And I's like:
- That's right, it's your playthrough I've loaded first. "Save here"... Okay.
- Let's see which playthrough I should load next. It has to be Nami...
You would say that one can't have another LI while Bella's here and I might be suffering from multiple personality disorder? Well it's partial truth - I'm not suffering, I'm rather enjoying it.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I live not far from Germany, and parents here use common word "Bibi" in talk with very small kids, when they wanna know if kids something hurts, like "Where you bibi?" and kids show them. Word "Wormy" is nuance of word "Worm" used by small kid as definition of small worm.

madruk20

Dec 14, 2019
Nah I wasn't referencing bibi or wormy those were pretty obvious slang or pet names. I was talking about lots of out of place wording throughout the script. Note that I'm not attempting to trash the game, the quality of the renders and videos is fantastic and as I understand it he's not a native english speaker anyway?

There's alot but just to give an idea of what I'm talking about:

screenshot0001.png
Referencing Vanessa talking about not putting out for her boyfriend and Nami replying should be, "And he puts up with that?". There's alot of where you understand the context of what they're saying but the phrasing is off.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So This game will end up on a single path? and the MC has to choose from these girls - you really know how to make things difficult, is it possible to end up with Nami? and Mila
I hope nothing bad is going to happen to Nami and there will not be any NTR in this story

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
So This game will end up on a single path? and the MC has to choose from these girls - you really know how to make things difficult, is it possible to end up with Nami? and Mila
I hope nothing bad is going to happen to Nami and there will not be any NTR in this story
No NTR but lots of tears from the girls and probably some sort of breakdown for the MC if he messes the girls around.

On a Nami/Mila throuple, Ocean has said this isn't possible

GameMinion

May 12, 2021
Nah I wasn't referencing bibi or wormy those were pretty obvious slang or pet names. I was talking about lots of out of place wording throughout
Referencing Vanessa talking about not putting out for her boyfriend and Nami replying should be, "And he puts up with that?". There's alot of where you understand the context of what they're saying but the phrasing is off.
Hey now, I offered to be an editor. Showing more corrections for free is just mean

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Python:
if BellaKiss3x5 is True:
        "Mila bends over you and kisses you wildly... She puts a lot of passion into her kiss."
    else:
        "Mila bends over you and kisses you gently"
Python:
if BellaKiss3x5 is True:
        $ McPa +=1
        $ MilaBellaAmour4x5 = True
Python:
    if BellaKiss3x5 is True:
        $ MilaDaring4x5 = True
        scene ae1486x with dssb
Python:
    if MilaDate or BellaKiss3x5 is True: