Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
So in the walktrough shows dark? What is that and what it does? The MC continues an heartless badass?
The light and dark paths have been scrapped and those are the old Chapter 2 leftovers. They'll most likely be removed when Ocean puts out the reworked Chapter 2. The game is more healing focused now

Reactions: tutude

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
wow 1 yerar for an update ..
WRONG. Last update was end July/Beginning August

and stillt he story dosent realy continue ....
Wrong again. There were many revelations and much lore in this update.

So to sum it up:
With just 13 words you made a complete fool out of you. And that doesn't even include the 5 typos. I really HOPE you are a troll, else you shouldn't be allowed alone in front of ... ANY electronic device.

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
before any rational comment about this chapter I just wanna say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even though she just had 12 seconds of screen time I'm not upset because I always replay this game whenever a new update drops, so I'm not starving for Bella's content (actually I'm but in a healthy way).
Where was this moment?At what point this render appeared?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
"bibi" and "wormy" aren't used in English. It has to be German.
It's only an assumption. The original poster didn't specify if he meant the babytalk, so we don't know if he means that.
Even if he did, I've met so many people (couples, in specific)with different natioalities, including English speakers, who make up 'pet names' for their significant other pronouncing them in a 'babytalk' sort of way, so that has nothing to do with 'pretty heavy engrish'.
'Engrish' originally refers to the bad use of English grammar (more often spoken), but as far as I remember, I haven't found any of the dialogues that sounded 'Engrish' to me. That's why I was curious why the original poster said that :0

EDIT to add a very embarrassing example: One of the ways you can refer to your significant other in Spanish is 'Amor'. I used to call an ex 'Amurr". It sounds stupid and one could argue 'Amurr isn't used in Spanish!' but the thing is, it was our thing. Just like, I dare to assume, 'biby' and wormy' are exclusive to the intimacy of the characters. So yeah, that's it guys, pardon the loooong explanation, I'm a translator who studied linguistics, and these things are my jam.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes