weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Maybe, but is 1440P 300Hz actually necessary for gaming? No. Pixels were obvious back in the day going from 480p to 720p to 1080p (when antialiasing was actually necesessary for it to not look like total shit). Now not so much due to diminshing returns and limits of human vision (my eyes can barely tell the difference between 1440p and 1080p even with an accurate split screen comparison that isn't used in a marketing poster, I'm getting old I guess), even when doubling to 2160p, 4320p, etc. It just wastes power (and money), unless the goal is to heat your house too. Worth $1000-2000 or more? Hell no, not if you're not making money with it. And even then 2x used 3090's would be cheaper than a 4090 and still ~30% faster, if you already had the extra mobo/cpu/ram of a 2nd rig. And after a point even when making AVN's with it something else will be a bottleneck with the PC waiting on you rather than the reverse (posing and photoshopping most likely, or coding, unless you are a full-blown game studio with a dozen employees or more, and those tend to have multiple Quadros in a central server anyway, as money is less of an issue).
High fps doesn't bother me as I don't play any competitive gaming, visual quality does, as long as I get 60+ at 4K then I'm happy enough.

One minute you're talking about the power usage then saying run two 3090s instead, so a TGP of 450 for the 4070 and 2x350 for the 3090s. That's before you factor in the other power usage of a second system

The person I quoted in my earlier post, he is an AVN dev, has a game on the Steam store and working on a new one, he along with many others moved from 3090s to 4090s. They are saying for a fact that they are considerably faster.

Loads of the Blender guys on YT, saying the same

I mean the author of this game, was whining saying his 3090s weren't enough, and he needed at least a couple of I think A6000's at $6K a pop.

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
Is there something I'm missing? I downloaded the compressed version I can see the chapter 4.5 cinematic in the gallery but I didn't see it through the game. It only said save here where the chapter 4 ended when you go to the Frohn house.Help please?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
wait a min, there is still nothing comes after the jacuzzi, so what's new in 4.5?
Is there something I'm missing? I downloaded the compressed version I can see the chapter 4.5 cinematic in the gallery but I didn't see it through the game. It only said save here where the chapter 4 ended when you go to the Frohn house.Help please?
Do you two have mods installed? Especially outdated ones? Then the game stops at the end of 4.0. I have the compressed version with the 4.5 Ipatch installed. No problems.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
If you're on BELLA path the "save here" screen has this render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if you have the audacity to choose any other girl for some reason, in that path you're screen will be this render.

Do you think there is some meaning/hint behind showing Elsa or am I overthinking and Ocean just thought well this is a nice render fck it.

P.S: I didn't played every possible dialogue option so I don't know if there is a third screen.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
If you're on BELLA path the "save here" screen has this render

But if you have the audacity to choose any other girl for some reason, in that path you're screen will be this render.

Do you think there is some meaning/hint behind showing Elsa or am I overthinking and Ocean just thought well this is a nice render fck it.

P.S: I didn't played every possible dialogue option so I don't know if there is a third screen.
I think when MC sees Elsa in Aurora, memories of Summer come back to him (Elsa is Summer's cousin).
If MC is on Bella's way, then the memories of Summer slowly fading away.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes