crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Woooah woooaah what? Nia is a main LI? Has she ever been one, or was it changed? My memory might suck cause last time I checked I thought she was just a fling, just like the coach.
Always has been
She is. And so is Nia. :)

It's just that I forgot to mention them because everything I say on Discord is spontaneous.

There are more Li's I didn't mention and that's just because I just forgot or want to keep it a secret for now.
But those mentioned (Including Nia and Sonya) are set in stone.

Wildcard777

Aug 26, 2019
So, Aziz and Robin - anyone get the feeling that they may be related?
It was also great to learn so much more of the lore, even time with Aziz and his mom, Molly, was valuable for backstory.
zyzz wtf.gif

Probably few will care, but, this is a reference to Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian better known as Zyzz. He was a legendary bodybuilder and much more, sadly he passed away, but his legacy lives on (especially all over the internet).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Ayo ngl i woulda liked this to be held off for a full on like v5 release cause this shi left me on an even crazier cliffhangar than before ong

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Just out of idle curiosity, what are the outcomes of "dark choices", and might their effects be evaluated in this version or it's too soon? I mean , what I'd like to know is whether making those choices leads us to some tangible effects within this version, like different scenes, or not. Thank you for your interest.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Just out of idle curiosity, what are the outcomes of "dark choices", and might their effects be evaluated in this version or it's too soon? I mean , what I'd like to know is whether making those choices leads us to some tangible effects within this version, like different scenes, or not. Thank you for your interest.
No. Dark path is discontinued. You don't need to bother with it. So don't worry too much.

Reactions: Pdiant
Feb 1, 2020
It kind of triggered me to see Bella get bullied... and I'm not sure why she got angry at Mila when she stood up for her. Maybe she didn't want pity?
I believe it's because of Bella's obsession with revenge (which has been mentioned in the game). She's not the forgiving type. Mila has never attacked Bella physically nor participated in it, however she had followed her own interests and sided with the bullies and then hurt her with words. She was part of Melanie's group, the damage was done. Bella's now giving her the taste of her own medicine.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I'm so late, damn you Ocean for releasing on a friday night.

This was probably my favourite update and it's a testament to what a great character Bella is that in an episode filled with tons of great content with Mila, Nami and Vic, she's still the highlight of the update.

View attachment 2199519
Not the biggest Bella fan myself but I still have a save for her (I mean let's face it all of the girls are amazing) but damn this was a good ending.

"A low, familiar rumble pulls you out of it" sent shivers down my spine. I might just simply die when we eventually get more Sasha in the game :BootyTime:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I hope Ocean has a clear plan of how the story should develop in the future updates. With so many characters and possible outcomes, the game can become too broad to handle, like we saw with AOA. To remake older renders is one thing. To rewrite the story is much harder.
AOA?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes