Sep 18, 2022
Vic will have some possible throuples for sure, but probably not all possible ones? Nami/Bella has been confirmed though. I believe Ocean said Nami is very little compatible for throuples otherwise, and I think it isn't in Mila's nature either.
Where has Nami/Bella been confirmed? Sounded to me like there was a lot of skepticism about it, at least in the discord.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It's something Bella specifically said if you go to the Gym with her that triggers that scene and you actually have to speak with Mila:

MC: "Do you always have to do that to her"
Bella: "Yes, it's her own fault"

That prompts the MC to ask the question later on
Ya I understand about the Mila history thing, I just think a flashback like that which was so clearly impactful to the audience and that has detailed backstory on the new Melanie villain who is going to be involved in the MC's story in one way or another moving forward would probably be better served to be part of the main overall narrative rather than locked down. It does a great job showing what a cunt this Melanie chick is. Also lets the player know that Amber was obviously concerned about some things with her kids at the school and was trying to protect them.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I noticed that too. If you put the faces of Daphne and Nami next to each other, you would think they were sisters.
I just don't see it. Sedila, yes, very similar, but not Daphne.
View attachment 2198344
think this should be "Nadia makes 'her' way towards Damian..."
Haven't you questioned her banana fetishism yet?
At least MC got to fuck the korean chick last update
Wait, what? I don't recall Sung Ji getting the D, that was one of the scenes I was waiting for.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Where has Nami/Bella been confirmed? Sounded to me like there was a lot of skepticism about it, at least in the discord.
From Discord, confirmed multiple times by Ocean. Everything I am listing is sourced directly from Ocean and updated whenever I notice new info.
1669592829316.png
1669593449396.png

Ayo, how many love interests are supposed to be in this game?
Check my signature. ;) (probably should have been referred in the OP by now)

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Just played the update, and now I'm sad cause now we have to wait til like April or May for another one. It kind of triggered me to see Bella get bullied... and I'm not sure why she got angry at Mila when she stood up for her. Maybe she didn't want pity? And oh man, I hate Melanie already and we haven't even seen that much of her. Anyone who thought Bella was crazy will surely be in for a ride when Melanie shows up. Yes, guys, there are girls out there who'd make Bella look like a total joke when it comes to being a bitch. Lol, I can't wait til Chapter 5. My MC's been dodging girls left and right for her, so I really wanna see how their reunion goes. On another note, this update did feel rather short... but I'll take 3-4 months over 7-11 months any day of the weekღ

Edit: I almost forgot to rate the actual update. Aside from the dialogue, it was pretty decent. English isn't my first or second language, so I know how hard it is to learn it. It takes a loooot of practice in order to speak or write like a native. The problems with grammar are mostly minor and ignorable. Outside of the grammar problem, I don't see any more things wrong with this update. If you really had to look for something, I guess you can complain about the music being repetitive? But licensing and getting music artists to cooperate is a whole other problem that I honestly don't even care about at this point. All things considered, this was a pretty cool update. Definitely worth the waitღ

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
From Discord, confirmed multiple times by Ocean. Everything I am listing is sourced directly from Ocean and updated whenever I notice new info.
View attachment 2198680
View attachment 2198707

It's hard to reconcile what would make Vic/Mila possible but not Nami/Mila. Mila states she isn't into girls, but if she is willing to share with Vic then sharing with Nami would be equivalent. I am struggling to come up with a 'very simple reason' that delineates Nami from Vic assuming Nami is just MC's 'roommate'. Perhaps Nami is only up for throuples if the other girl is BI?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So you're telling me that that complete nut case Nia is a main Li but Maja is not? That's just bizarre. There's couple more relationship options that are kind of weird but this one just sticks out.
I imagine Nia being a threesome catalyst. She may want MC for a cam show or two, but he's going to have performance issues. I envision the fix being Nami making out with him while Nia is on her knees putting her tongue to good use. Whether it goes beyond that I can't foresee.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 2198680
View attachment 2198707

I checked out your list, but it's wrong....

....there's only ONE correct Love Interest - NAMI!! :love::love:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It's hard to reconcile what would make Vic/Mila possible but not Nami/Mila. Mila states she isn't into girls, but if she is willing to share with Vic then sharing with Nami would be equivalent. I am struggling to come up with a 'very simple reason' that delineates Nami from Vic assuming Nami is just MC's 'roommate'. Perhaps Nami is only up for throuples if the other girl is BI?
Well, throuples are supposed to work that way too, I mean the 3 in that throuple are together but interdependant, and can have fun with each other whenever they want, so girls have to be BI if they want a MFF throuple to work, same thing with guys in a MMF throuple.

Throuples are, essentially, 'sharing'.

Vic is supremely open-minded and definitely BI, Mila doesn't seem to be though, she really seems to be a solo, there are hints that Nami wouldn't mind exploring bisexuality when with Vanessa, and that makeout with Vic, damn... other than Bella, not sure she'd want to be in a throuple though, she really seem to want to be solo with the MC.

Reactions: Lurcher1

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Well, throuples are supposed to work that way too, I mean the 3 in that throuple are together but interdependant, and can have fun with each other whenever they want, so girls have to be BI if they want a MFF throuple to work, same thing with guys in a MMF throuple.

Throuples are, essentially, 'sharing'.

Vic is supremely open-minded and definitely BI, Mila doesn't seem to be though, she really seems to be a solo, there are hints that Nami wouldn't mind exploring bisexuality when with Vanessa, and that makeout with Vic, damn... other than Bella, not sure she'd want to be in a throuple though, she really seem to want to be solo with the MC.
Understood. But if Vic/Mila is allowed, then Mila is ok with sharing. So why wouldn't she be ok with sharing MC with Nami? The only reason I can think of is that Nami would have the condition that the other girl is BI - i.e., it's a Nami issue, not a Mila issue.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I just don't see it. Sedila, yes, very similar, but not Daphne.
Haven't you questioned her banana fetishism yet?
Wait, what? I don't recall Sung Ji getting the D, that was one of the scenes I was waiting for.
It was in the last update. Not gonna spoil it too much but it wasn't that epic irrc (she was in too much pain, apparently she was a dildo virgin too).

• Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes