NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well his/her Patreon was switched off... let's just say I would do other things in my death throws.
You can create the tastiest food, some people will still spit it out with a disgusted face.
His entire first page is basically the same comment plastered across multiple VN threads 'I like slow burn but this is too slow bla bla bla loyal Patreons bla bla I fuck my ass with a Bad Dragon dildo bla bla dev milker' so either a troll doing his shtick, or just a drooling moron.

Why isn't there a MILF tag on this game? I got the most hard on when watching Amber therapy scenes with MC. She had a loving energy on top of her sexy clothes.
Don't forget the pierced nipples. :cautious: :Kappa:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
For gaming a 1080ti is still plenty if you don't care about raytracing or unncessary resolutions (1080p/60 still good enough on a 27" monitor if you are not an esports pro). My main rig still has a 3080 and will stay that way for prob a decade. This secondary one has a 3070 (maybe 15% faster than a 1080ti, won't notice without benchmarks). Together they both crank out renders faster than a 4090 for $1000 cheaper and only 100W more. 4080/4090 is little more than a space heater when under load anyway (600W= ridiculous) for little added practical benefit compared to a bunch of used previous gen ones.
There's a significant difference between 1080 and even 1440 on a 27" monitor, unless you're playing an older game. The difference in 4K is even more apparent with a modern tile.

Regarding 4090, I know someone who used to use 3090's and has now moved to 4090's, and they've seen significant increases, same as everyone else I've talked to who managed to get their hands on one

1669575507301.png

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Victoria is fully compatible with the other love interest.
Well, in theory that's the latest we heard about Vic's compatibility with other LIs yes.
1669575155257.png
1669575170153.png
You see it's been confirmed over time although "the most" is no longer "every". However, since then Ocean has also changed his vision of the "multi"-relationships with LIs: no harem and only a few throuples. This summer Ocean said only three throuples were currently planned, and we know they are not all related to Vic. So let's take this with a pinch of salt, it might be somewhat deprecated info.

Except she is currently conflicting with Mila's path.
Ocean said several times before (like with the Nami/Bella choice earlier) that those choices don't necessarily close off the romance path, it's not that simple.

So: I'm a Nami first guy. From reading above it sounds like you need different saves for all the girls you want: Currently, Nami, Victoria (Maja later if she becomes more of an "interest") Mila, Bella (in that order). It sounds like you can have Victoria with any ONE of the other girls (not counting Maja)? So, in a perfect Summer's Gone world, I could be the meat in a Nami/Victoria Sandwich? :)
Vic will have some possible throuples for sure, but probably not all possible ones? Nami/Bella has been confirmed though. I believe Ocean said Nami is very little compatible for throuples otherwise, and I think it isn't in Mila's nature either.

Based on what we know, yes Vic/Nami, Vic/Bella, Nami/Bella combinations will be possible. Supposedly Vic/Mila will be possible, but Vic currently blocks Mila path. Ocean has indicated Maja is not a LI, though it would be a waste to not include her in a Vic/Maja and Vic/Maja/Nami path.
Maja's LI status may change again. Ocean was open to it "considering the way the game is going now".

Why does my game keep ending at 4.0 and say "Thank you for playing chapter 4.5".For some reason I can't play the new content
For people who have that issue, also consider downloading the patch again if you are using it, it also got updated to 4.5 and blocks your game to the previous chapter 4 content if you don't.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah like a week before release that was basically finished, Patreon disappeared, he's not been around on Discord for a while. Vanished into thin air.
Are people thinking this is deliberate or is it possible that something could've happened to the dev IRL? Honestly kinda hope it was just an abandon and ghost and he's not dead. At least that would make me feel better about everyone trashing him currently.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
If you talk about sex

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will appropriate this gif by virtue of my own arrogance for totally not ulterior motives.

This image hurts so much, my poor Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope we are able to give the evil person behind this doing a little taste of the MCs ability to "manipulate certain events"

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Totally, also made my angry and sad what she did to Victoria.
This cunt has to pay.
Like some 'hot popular girls/guys' in high school who became nothing, what if that girl actually became a social wreck ?

Cause while we may take the 'vengeance' angle, and like Mila mentioned, Bella's taking revenge at unhealthy levels, what if that girl is part of Bella's personal growth ? Amber wants to help the MC cause he's good to Bella, pretty sure Bella forgiving Melanie (I think ?) could be a huge part of her transformation, a huge part in Amber's LI path, and a huge part in the MC's path to become someone 'nomal' again.

There would be a choice, of course, and we could also plan her vengeance and hurt her tenfold, but then everything could go down the drain... and the MC promised Nojiko and Nami he would stop getting into trouble, so yeah.

Just throwing a different, potential angle, cause I love Bella the same way I love Quinn (BaDIK), and there's a redemption arc for both of them somewhere.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Like some 'hot popular girls/guys' in high school who became nothing, what if that girl actually became a social wreck ?

Cause while we may take the 'vengeance' angle, and like Mila mentioned, Bella's taking revenge at unhealthy levels, what if that girl is part of Bella's personal growth ? Amber wants to help the MC cause he's good to Bella, pretty sure Bella forgiving Melanie (I think ?) could be a huge part of her transformation, a huge part in Amber's LI path, and a huge part in the MC's path to become someone 'nomal' again.

There would be a choice, of course, and we could also plan her vengeance and hurt her tenfold, but then everything could go down the drain... and the MC promised Nojiko and Nami he would stop getting into trouble, so yeah.

Just throwing a different, potential angle, cause I love Bella the same way I love Quinn (BaDIK), and there's a redemption arc for both of them somewhere.
There will definitely be a sympathy angle for Melanie, we already have the Holgersons as antagonists to avenge, there will definitely be something with Melanie that will make make players think twice about revenge. Either she'll be vulnerable and seem genuinely remorseful for how she was when she was younger, before knowing MC knows her victims. Or there will be some sort of link to Summer that will make MC think twice.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
If you ask me is really unfair how much support the dev from CK has. Summers Gone is way better than College Kings, also i think SG is at the same level of Badik or even better. When it gets released in Steam, i hope more people support Ocean, he truly deserves it.
He has two Patreons, and after 4 years has yet to release a game, he's unproven.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes