Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, that's my theory as well. I also reckon that the Chapter 1 hospital flashback is also related. I think the MC was stabbed during Summer's abduction and left for dead and he's surpressed the memory. If so, the cabin session will be quite harrowing.
I too can imagine something like that happened. You do not get a collapsed lung from nothing and according to one of the scenes our MC came into hospital with such a "problem". For this to happen your breast has to be seriously "perforated", something which does not happen under any kind of normal circumstances.
A murderer or human trafficker is a serious option for Summer´s disappearance. And when we see Sasha, her rogueish scar looks like a deliberate slash wound was the reason for this. Equally something not happening on any normal day.

The old and new update also made some connections wirh "Where it all began" clearer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
Are you using an old walkthrough mod? That'll cause the game to either outright not launch or sometimes cause it to end at whatever update a mod was intended for.
No it was my fault for the new content to see I needed to skip to the beta version from the start and I didn't do it that was the problem Sorry my mistake Thanks for helping me

Reactions: Old Man Al

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Really looking forward to how this goes on. The MC seems to be blindly making powerful friends inadvertantly. Through Bella and Ayua, he'll be linked to the Zanes. Add to that Sasha and Amber for the Petrovas and, if he makes the 1st team, a Revera. I reckon that Nojiko will be tied to Miru in some way and that will spill out as a surprise to the characters. I'm also hoping that when he creates an Aurora profile, he get's a follow from Elsa completely out the blue which will confuse everyone with a "Who the hell is this nobody and how the fuck does he know Elsa?"

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can someone tell me the difference between Daz and Blender and what makes it different ?
Daz3D includes some presets and canned poses so it's very streamlined to work with but limited in what you can do with it alone. Blender is more free form and everything has to be done by hand but you can do almost everything if you have the talent for it. Many creators use both in their projects to achieve their shots, in conjunction with Photoshop for visual touchups.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Why isn't there a MILF tag on this game? I got the most hard on when watching Amber therapy scenes with MC. She had a loving energy on top of her sexy clothes.
Yeah, she is something else, a top tier one for sure, and yeah, a Milf tag needs to be added as she will be a LI.

Reactions: deadh30775n

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I too can imagine something like that happened. You do not get a collapsed lung from nothing and according to one of the scenes our MC came into hospital with such a "problem". For this to happen your breast has to be seriously "perforated", something which does not happen under any kind of normal circumstances.
A murderer or human trafficker is a serious option for Summer´s disappearance. And when we see Sasha, her rogueish scar looks like a deliberate slash wound was the reason for this. Equally something not happening on any normal day.
That's not quite right. Certain people tend to do that. For example, very slim people. I once had a colleague whose lung collapsed quite suddenly during work.
That's just a technical note!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
How much content is there currently?
Depends how you play, what you do.

If you talk about sex

If you talk about making out, there is now with the latest update something going on. Something...

And if we talk about story. There is much going on and you should read all, because it is easy to miss something. I guess it takes 3 - 6 hours, depending on how fast you read and what decisions you do to reach the CURRENT end.

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
I'm looking forward to seeing how the meeting between Emilio and MC (Nika) turns out, I think the conversation will be interesting and I wonder if Emilio will reveal what he discovered after investigating Nika's background.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
every time i finish this game again i fell sad, its like a shock of reality when i realize my life its not like the mc life lol.

also did anyone else notice that mila tell us that ayua surname is zane in kitchen, then in the next morning she ask us if we know ayua surname, like wtf girl has alzheimer in her early twentys :ROFLMAO:
Maybe she's testing MC's interest in another human beings besides his family and Summers

Remember our dear Pinnochio is still trying to become a real normal boy

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes