yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Theory: Bella's sis, Summer and Sasha were kidnapped by serial killer, but only Sasha managed to escape. Hence, "only the strong survive" which is said by Sasha at some point.
I thought it were Summer and Sasha only, but Bella's "friend" adds up there pretty well.

Yeah, that's my theory as well. I also reckon that the Chapter 1 hospital flashback is also related. I think the MC was stabbed during Summer's abduction and left for dead and he's surpressed the memory. If so, the cabin session will be quite harrowing.
Maybe it's only me, but it looks like a vein cut on the flashback picture to me, for a while ago I thought that MC tried to kill himself, but it somehow doesn't fit up with the current plot.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Maybe it's only me, but it looks like a vein cut on the flashback picture to me, for a while ago I thought that MC tried to kill himself, but it somehow doesn't fit up with the current plot.
The dialogue during the scene says something about his lung has collapsed. The cut on his arm could be a defensive wound.

Reactions: yossa999

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Confirmed by Ocean that she's not summer
Yeah,you + Ocean + every other player knows she's not Summer,but the MC don't know ;)
Don't take it serious...
It's just me,if i would look at this pic i would be confused as hell,cuz she looks like an older version of Summer,only blonde...
And yes i get it,it's the same DAZ assett or similiar ;)

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Better to play from the start for 4.5?
I suggest that you use a save and start at chapter 4.5 now, and then wait for the full 4.5 chapter to release if you want to play from the start. That's because the full release of 4.5 come with the partially reworked chapter 2

Reactions: Cahmon

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
in my game chapter 4.5 finished where chapter 4 finished no new content ? Is it some kind of bug or it is supposed to be like that ?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
in my game chapter 4.5 finished where chapter 4 finished no new content ? Is it some kind of bug or it is supposed to be like that ?
Are you using an old walkthrough mod? That'll cause the game to either outright not launch or sometimes cause it to end at whatever update a mod was intended for.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I suggest that you use a save and start at chapter 4.5 now, and then wait for the full 4.5 chapter to release if you want to play from the start. That's because the full release of 4.5 come with the partially reworked chapter 2
Ah, so there will be a full release later on?

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Read about a half an hour of content and gave up, the writing is God awful, I was expecting a slow burn but didn't care because of the high rating, how in the world is this VN popular..........The saddest part is the dev put in a lot of effort on the renders.
You can create the tastiest food, some people will still spit it out with a disgusted face.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes